User Avatar Image

Who did you give food to the first time?

posted by Dr Lance VanBoobenHousen on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users

Me? I gave clem and duck some cheese and crackers, carley the apple and kenny the jerky.

On my " doug version " i tried to give him some food but he refused ( doug is awsome btw, really does make up for the fact that he aint as purdy as carley ) so i gave some to clem ( she LOVES apples btw ) the apple, duck the jerky, and mark and larry the crackers ( at this point, i already knew marks fate from my " carley version " and just felt really bad for him ) and i wanted to be nice to larry also, given his fate.

164 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Food went to the kids(Crackers), Larry(jerky) and Carley(Apple). ;)

• @Zombieface said: /sigh... that was such a hard choice!... I gave the cheese and crackers to the kids, of course, that was a given.. I wanted to give the other two foods to Kat and Lilly(the women) but Kat was hard at work so I gave the jerky to Lilly and the apple to Mark, just cause he was bein a little girly boy, sayin he felt like he was gonna pass out lol. The rest of us manly men can handle it! I was going to be nice and give the apple to Larry just cause he's old, but I was like, naah, he's tough, and will probably get himself riled up and die of a heartattack soon anyways.. I was totally right, lol. But he had good reason for getting riled up this time! :( Dang, I'm kinda feeling sad now... he was an asshole but that was a crappy way to go out! May he rest in peace! lol

We always have his memory in our heads... except himself. Lolololol

Sorry, I hated that guy. :D

• As far as posting. Ive been lurking for a little while and enjoying the discussions. I was lucky enough to play Ep2 when it first came out on Wednesday and love it so far.

My first playthrough I thought about who I would feed before I got to actually play because I could only play for a few minutes before work. I was thinking the kids of course, and then Katjaa since she's the only thing we had close to a doctor and I wanted to make sure she didnt collapse. I also thought (because I saved the teacher) I might give it to him since he lost so much blood and would be weakened. Unfortunately, he never woke up.

So, I chose Clem and Duck first. I gave Clem the apple and Duck the crackers. I tried to give to Kat but she refused. I also tried Doug and he refused. So I gave the crackers and cheese to Mark because he was talking about being weak and the jerky to Larry to try to appease Lilly, eventhough I hated giving him anything. :mad:

@Justnormalkid said: I did not feed the citrus child
    I fed Doug, Mark, Lilly, and the Duck-ster.

And i feel good about my decisions.

Viva la Revolution

Im kind of shocked that you chose not to feed Clem since she's the only one in the game you're really responsible for, lol. Im curious, do you not have an attachment to her?

• Im kind of shocked that you chose not to feed Clem since she's the only one in the game you're really responsible for, lol. Im curious, do you not have an attachment to her?[/QUOTE]

If by attachment you mean a desire to AXE her a question, then yes. First off Mark said it himself adults need more nourishment then children seeing as the kids dont contribute. And secondly i wish to kill the citrus child off by episode 5.

That is all.

• @Justnormalkid said: Im kind of shocked that you chose not to feed Clem since she's the only one in the game you're really responsible for, lol. Im curious, do you not have an attachment to her?

If by attachment you mean a desire to AXE her a question, then yes. First off Mark said it himself adults need more nourishment then children seeing as the kids dont contribute. And secondly i wish to kill the citrus child off by episode 5.

That is all.

I cant fathom hating Clementine, but okay. Since you're her caretaker in the game, how is that going to work out? If you try to get her killed, you lose.

• Copied this from another thread where I gave the reply.

As for food. I obviously gave Clem and the idiot Duck cheese and crackers, I gave Mark the apple. Larry wasn't getting anything from me at the time, Kat was busy and Doug is a big boy ( he eventually got food anyway afterwards ) I like having Doug around, he does great things and even adds comedy, when he grabbed the basket from Momma St. John his face was hilarious. I tried to give Lilly the jerky, but she said she didn't want anything from me, so I ate it myself.

• I fed Clem and Duck first as they are the kids. Then I contemplated giving something to Carley but decided she would understand if I gave food to others instead. I gave my third item to Mark as he seemed the weakest adult and even though I never had any nice things to say about Larry, he got my last piece because even though I didn't like him he was doing the most work by reinforcing the wall.

• - Clem first (obviously) - Cheese and Crackers
    - Duck second (I didn't feed Kenny or his wife because of this reason alone) - Cheese and Crackers
    - Mark - Jerky
    - Lilly (I figured Larry wouldn't mind because I'm taking care of his daughter, but he was still pissed off) - Half Apple
    - I would have fed Carley but she didn't seem to care that I didn't

• @KCohere said: I cant fathom hating Clementine, but okay. Since you're her caretaker in the game, how is that going to work out? If you try to get her killed, you lose.

Well seeing as the citrus child made it through the episode im assuming ive made no folly by my choices. Only time will tell if i can rid myself of this burden without restarting the game.

• Clementine and Duck, Kenny and Lilly.

Didn't really wanted to give anything to Doug, but I had to, if i wanted to keep Kenny happy (god you really have to go a long way for that spot on that fishing boat hua?)

And I though I was a good idea to keep both "Leaders" happy, I really wanted to give Mark some food, sins he actually seems like the most trustworthy person in the whole group, but after having finished the playtrough I'm happy I didn't.

Add Comment