User Avatar Image

Episode 2 Release Dates are out!!! June 27th for Xbox / June 29th PSN/PC/Mac

posted by puzzlebox on - last edited - Viewed by 21.4K users

New poll by community request! No prizes on this one for getting it right, except of course everlasting glory and the undying adulation of fellow forum members.

If for some reason you're looking for the dead thread, it's over here (closed to new posts).

[B]divisionten edit: My prize for a comission still stands. One random person who guesses the correct date (as decided by a RNG) will receive a comission of their choice as described in the earlier poll. I have to pick randomly this time because Puzzlebox beat me to poll making. So get guessińg![/B]

WINNERS: By a random D10 die roll (disregarding numbers 8-9-0 for the first and 0 for the second) we have our winners!

The_Ripper and trueblue43 will receive a commission for correctly guessing the date!

3.7K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm no DRM expert, far from it but I think I understand the basics. Since I legally paid for TWD on PC and XBOX I should be able to download/rip etc the game.You're allowed one digital back up/copy for each game thats bought. However the copy thats made cannot be shared/loaned etc. If I'm in the wrong thread I apologize. More importantly if any of you fellow zombie killers understand DRM better, please feel free to correct me.

OK with that being said, EP 2 is great! I'm not done yet but so far I love it!:D

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Please specify what you mean by "rip". But tread lightly.

• Dear Telltale!

When will it be available for download the Episode 2 on the European PlayStation Store?

• When I say Rip i Mean take my XBOX, PC, ect Game disc and copy it to another disc, harddrive,online storage ect. so i guess Rip doesnt actually apply to digital media thats DL

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Oh OK. That would of course not be of any use. You can in no case tamper with the copy protection of course.

You can retrieve the files anytime, they don't need a hard disc copy. Telltale allows a number of PC downloads and activations up to an unspecified, but rather high number. This is more of an "until we get suspicious" thing, and I have never seen anyone on these forums who complained about not having any activations left.

• @Vainamoinen said: Oh OK. That would of course not be of any use. You can in no case tamper with the copy protection of course.

You can retrieve the files anytime, they don't need a hard disc copy. Telltale allows a number of PC downloads and activations up to an unspecified, but rather high number. This is more of an "until we get suspicious" thing, and I have never seen anyone on these forums who complained about not having any activations left.

And if someone does reach that limit, Telltale support said they can give you more downloads if you honestly are just downloading the game for yourself.

• That's cool. I just saw some posts about piracy and thought I'd chime in. I can't say I've never been guilty of copyright infringement, but I don't endorse,condone, or otherwise engage in Piracy. HA ha in fact I'm one of the impatient ones who got it on XBOX too(Shut up and take my money!)
    Thanks for the info.
    TTG may be like a kick in the nuts for PC users from time to time but TWD is a well made game/experience and I will probably try the BTTF game too.:D

• Is there a reason to discriminate on the European PlayStation Users? We waited two months to finally release the new part, and this we can not even play, when the other players? Why? Should not have been - even a little bit later, but - at the same time release for all platforms (and all regions)?

This is a very disgusting thing, paid for it, but our right to play with the game, than other players. But at least give a release date, it's roughly how much we have to wait. Days, weeks, months?

• @Balee said: Is there a reason to discriminate on the European PlayStation Users? We waited two months to finally release the new part, and this we can not even play, when the other players? Why? Should not have been - even a little bit later, but - at the same time release for all platforms (and all regions)?

This is a very disgusting thing, paid for it, but our right to play with the game, than other players. But at least give a release date, it's roughly how much we have to wait. Days, weeks, months?

They will not reply. They have not got enough respect for their fans to respond...

Add Comment