User Avatar Image

The speculation Thread!

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

it had to come up at some time, so i decided to do it myself. this thread is for the speculation of their new game announcement. as said in an interview it wont be sam and max, hopefully thats further down the line.
I'm guessing it's bone the comic book character. any hints troy, Brendan and Kevin?

284 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

like, it would be rad if he like, says that um, his game is like, coming out, like, real soon man. but like, no joke dude.

and just, um... like, how much hash does this dude smoke?

• pardon my ignorance... but what is "dudebrough"'s relation to Telltale? I think I missed something.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

There isn't much to know, except telltale released this site http://www.dudebrough.com which we know telltale owns, and that Brendon probably wrote it. The rest is just guesses.

• ah, thanks :) . I didn't know it was specifically Telltale's doing. I thought it might be a blog from one of us.

EDIT: I didn't think it was "serious" blog, though ;)

That's very interesting...

I was checking out the links for Dudebrough's favorite bands on that site, and saw one for Los Straightjackets . I had bought one of their CD's last week for my Dad's birthday. He apparently likes surf music, too. Something I did not know about my Dad. B-)

• It's also pretty much been assumed that Theodore Dudebrough will be the star of one of Telltale's "smaller" games. I'm guessing Dank the Caveman is another as well.

• I think it's possible they could be in the same game. Imagine Dudebrough somehow (blah blah blah science jargon) gets hurtled back in time to the days when cavemen were eaten by dinosaurs. And Dudebrough would fit right in, 'cause he's kind of primitive, himself. Maybe.

Okay, probably not.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

who knows

but back at the Ducklord>>Michael(Mike) Stemmle

he said in a pcgamer interview

[quote]
    comedy writing hasnt changed much
    monkeys are still funnier than cows,but Ducks remain funnier than monkeys
    [/quote]

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Odd that the Telltalegames word/link is now removed and the text has been changed. But it was there, trust me. :)

• [quote]who knows

he said in a pcgamer interview

[quote]
    comedy writing hasnt changed much
    monkeys are still funnier than cows,but Ducks remain funnier than monkeys
    [/quote][/quote]

I noticed that, too :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote][quote]who knows