1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thing is Lily is way more badass as a rescuer

• @deadk1ng said: Yeah I sided with Lily because, though an ass, Larry wasn't a zombie yet. Still, I was with Kenny the whole time, feeding his kid both episodes, protecting Duck from Larry in ep 1, just for him to leave me to die the only time I disagreed with him. The man is garbage.

I agree - the number of times you have to give up your principles for this guy is one time too many.

The only real alliance would be with Clem and Carly / Doug. Lilly is unstable without Larry, so we need Episode 3 to see where her character heads towards.

• the only thing I even did wrong to kenny was in episode 1 on the last prompt during the "Duck is bitten" argument with larry the last prompt i chose to say something bout how maybe he is.

I'm gonna replay it because I am being driven nuts because he constantly brings it up when arguing with me. I started to go against him in things near end of episode 2 because i was sick of his crap.

i like kenny and his values but he holds grudges like no other

• @NessaT said: I agree - the number of times you have to give up your principles for this guy is one time too many.

The only real alliance would be with Clem and Carly / Doug. Lilly is unstable without Larry, so we need Episode 3 to see where her character heads towards.

I agree-also this will lead to lilly leaving there side due to that ass. there was a difference between the two guys in the woods that you bring back to camp they died from blood lost and there was bigger chance of them turning. larry didn't hit the ground for no more than 15 to 30 seconds and lilly was on him. she said she has seen him in worse conditions in episode 1 and there was a chance he would be fine! Regardless kenny didn't even give a chance to see if it was possble for him to recover

• @Saylenia said: I was so pissed at kenny i didn't know what to do! It made me think about how he didn't even save shawn once duck was free.

Yeah this bugged me in Episode 1 how Shawn could've been saved. And then in the Drug Store Kenny has the guts to say that Shawn's blood is on their hands. I'm pretty sure Lee could've worked together with Kenny to save Shawn after Duck was saved. Instead he ran away like the coward he's become. But you never know he may redeem himself in future episodes, only time will tell...

• Anyone remembers, back on Drugstore, that Larry punched Lee to LET HIM DIE? He tries to kill Lee!

Besides, no one in the room it's a medic and he stops breathing. Enough. Larry doesn't deserve more time or efforts. And dealing with a zombie with the Larry's size it's not easy. They need to act quickly.

I'm sorry for Lilly, I swear.

At the moment, here's a Kenny supporter. :D

• Kenny's a great guy if you side with him 100% of the time otherwise...

I wonder how many people would shoot kenny in the back soon as they get to his boat and get it running

• @CapnJay said: Kenny's a great guy if you side with him 100% of the time otherwise...

I wonder how many people would shoot kenny in the back soon as they get to his boat and get it running

Wouldn't that be a fun way to end the game?

• @The_Ripper said: Anyone remembers, back on Drugstore, that Larry punched Lee to LET HIM DIE? He tries to kill Lee!

Besides, no one in the room it's a medic and he stops breathing. Enough. Larry doesn't deserve more time or efforts. And dealing with a zombie with the Larry's size it's not easy. They need to act quickly.

I'm sorry for Lilly, I swear.

At the moment, here's a Kenny supporter. :D

won't lie I did not like larry in episode 1. I wanted him to die by lee's hands not kenny's! this was not about how lee was almost killed in the drug store. This was about kenny not listen to any voice of reason! However it's was ok for him to defend duck against larry when larry thought he was bite and lee and kenny had to stall so there was proof! it was the same thing in reverse but kenny didn't allow any defense. He attacked a man who had a heart attack with out proof!

Not that i don't have a another save storage just for the kill

• @Saylenia said: won't lie I did not like larry in episode 1. I wanted him to die by lee's hands not kenny's! this was not about how lee was almost killed in the drug store. This was about kenny not listen to any voice of reason! However it's was ok for him to defend duck against larry when larry thought he was bite and lee and kenny had to stall so there was proof! it was the same thing in reverse but kenny didn't allow any defense. He attacked a man who had a heart attack with out proof!

Not that i don't have a another save storage just for the kill

Would you risk being locked with a guy who has left breathing and can become a walker at any moment?

Do you need more proof than the lack of breathing and absence of pulse on those circumstances?

Add Comment