1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • While in Lee's situation end of Ep. 1, I would've outed Larry's action in the drug store. Then I would've taken a share of the supplies for Clem and myself and left.

But there were options for Larry. They could have gagged Larry (to prevent a surprise bite) while trying to resuscitation him. Even pinned down his arms.

I don't find Larry blameless in his own death however. He knows his own medical history, and that he needs to keep his blood pressure down. He did partially bring it on himself.

But Kenny is a coward and a fool (I see where Ducky gets it! Ducky kept eating Markloaf after I ran in and shouted "Don't eat that!"). Maybe in the "always back Kenny" play through he helps with Danny. But in my try for Larry attempt, Kenny goes off half-cocked way too often. He sped out of the slaughter house, he ran out of the barn.

And after he got shot, I found myself hoping he would die so the group could have a Katjaa unhindered by Kenny. Then I saw the "next time" video and was disappointed.

• you didnt see the limping scene where he said he wasnt as young as he used to be before the next time video?

• @JonathanEFearn said:
    But Kenny is a coward and a fool. Maybe in the "always back Kenny" play through he helps with Danny.

Yes, he helps Lee with Danny. Danny doesn't know there are two persons hiding. Kenny goes out and cut him with a tool from the slaughter (I don't know the name now... :confused:)

I admit Kenny it's a little selfish but he fights for the people who loves when it needs (included good friends).

• Did you read my previous posts before that one? Oh well sorry if i confused you. What i meant was kenny was not able to be reasoned with and he was allowed to defend duck with lee's help but when it came to lily and lee trying to reason with him he unreasonable there were options and he didn't allow it. I don't recall lily saying he didn't have a pulse but that he was not breathing and he had a heart attack. She did not say he did not have a pulse just not breathing. kenny was unreasonable. To me atleast. That was in the first playthru i helped kenny in the other one. I may have had a trick of the eyes with him breathing but i can be wrong np

• how can you say he he/we missed the point (he was alive?)

In my playtrough he didn't breath, he didn't have a pulse and his heart had stopped pumping blood...

If that Isn't a valid reason to crush a man heads in the zombie apocalypses then I don't know what is...

• I am sure that if Larry turned then both Lee and Kenny could of took him out before he bit anyone so there really wasn't any threat. Larry made up for punching me in the face by coming to my aid when the teacher "zombified." (Where was Kenny by the way?)

Also at the end of ep 1 Larry makes it clear that he is watching out for Clem as well as his own daughter whereas Kenny is only concerned for his OWN family.

In fact...the more attention I pay to Kenny's character the more I see the db he is.

• I sit back and read this post like many others, and say to myself, "God, isn't the writers and everyone at TWD productions such artists and ground breakers in character progression?"

That will do, Pig.

• @deadk1ng said: I am sure that if Larry turned then both Lee and Kenny could of took him out before he bit anyone so there really wasn't any threat. Larry made up for punching me in the face by coming to my aid when the teacher "zombified." (Where was Kenny by the way?)

Also at the end of ep 1 Larry makes it clear that he is watching out for Clem as well as his own daughter whereas Kenny is only concerned for his OWN family.

In fact...the more attention I pay to Kenny's character the more I see the db he is.

Agreed - Larry is a dick, but he worries about his daughter and Clementine. He also saved Lee's life even though he hated his guts. He talks tough, but I'm sure he's a softy at heart. :)

• Easy solution for the Kenny situation.

-Reach the boat
    -Wait for him to start it
    - Kill Kenny
    -FREEDOM!!!

Add Comment