128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • well i knew some bad shit was going down in the farm but i didn't know what till i started talking to danny/ andy and the mother the clincher penny dropped when i met joleen...then the fence going on, i was like fuck that was close... wait a sec... hmmmm suspicious...

then mark was no where to be found brenda fobbed me off..

• Kind of reminded me a little of the old people in The Book of Eli too, i figured it out but i didnt realise they were cannibals until i put the wheelbarrow and the bloody room together with Jolene's ramblings.

• I went back and forth between thinking they were good and bad. I knew for sure they were bad after the whole incident with the lady at the camp.

I didn't guess they were cannibals, though, until right up when Mark says not to eat the dinner. I thought the lady's "dead" husband was in the house, and they were stealing organs or something for him. When I saw the box with old clothes and IV bags in it, I thought they were stealing blood for the husband. I still don't quite get why they would even have needed IV bags, I guess to keep people alive as long as possible to get more meat?

• Since they were a dairy farm I figured they wouldn't have any animals for slaughter.The way they kept talking about dinner and asking questions about our group led me to believe something was up. Denny's creepy behaviour and Mark going inside the house affirmed my suspicion that they were cannibals.

• I had my suspicions something was up at the bandits attacking scene(I swear I heard one of them say, this is for what you've done to us), but I didn't think cannibalism, until I realized I haven't seen Mark in a while...

• Yeah all those questions from the start, like how many in your group, how many guns etc...

Btw, for cannibals, these people were stupid. As the group is.

We send 2 people and there's 3 of them. They should have divided Mark & Lee, take them down and have a feast. The rest of the group has no idea were the farm is; And even if they send someone to scout and found the farm, make some bs excuse, invite them in and repeat the routine.

• @fenom said: Yeah all those questions from the start, like how many in your group, how many guns etc...

Btw, for cannibals, these people were stupid. As the group is.

We send 2 people and there's 3 of them. They should have divided Mark & Lee, take them down and have a feast. The rest of the group has no idea were the farm is; And even if they send someone to scout and found the farm, make some bs excuse, invite them in and repeat the routine.

They only eat those that are dieing anyway, or something like that.

• I realised immideatily that there was something horribly wrong with them when Andy jumped on me for trying to go to the barn before fixing the perimiter. Then it was just a matter of finding out what, but when Brenda didn't allow me to see Mark I guessed they were cannibals and the whole slaughterhouse in the barn just confirmed it.

• I realized they were Cannibals the moment Denny shot Jolene in the head and I talked to him afterwards. He says something about a very SPECIAL dinner for the group, and having read the comics, I put 2+2 together. I was direct with telling everybody what was going on, didn't beat around the bush. I'm not sure what difference it makes, but I did it.

• @MF25 said: Kind of reminded me a little of the old people in The Book of Eli too, i figured it out but i didnt realise they were cannibals until i put the wheelbarrow and the bloody room together with Jolene's ramblings.

Oh yeah, the part where they visit the old couples house right. That reminded me of it.

Just because of the nature of the game I had red flags coming up as soon as the St. John's came to the motel. I think I started suspecting something was off when Brenda said all the farmhands left, and after talking to Danny after he shot Jolene, and Brenda's refusal to let me see Mark, I guessed that it could be an possible explanation. It wasn't until the bloody room that I was 100% sure the St. John's were cannibals.

Plus when people start acting ridiculously nice and speak in creepy voices you can't help but get the jitters.

Add Comment