User Avatar Image

***** was still alive!!!!!!! /SPOILERS

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

So I was doing a second playthrough of Ep 2 last night and I noticed closely that Larry was still alive, he was talking in his breath before Kenny smashed his head and brains in.

Sorry if I'm late on this just noticed this!

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • how could be breath with no pulse or hearth beat? :)

• @Cornson said: how could be breath with no pulse or hearth beat? :)

Just cause you can't feel a pulse doesn't mean it isn't there, if it's weak or you're taking it from the wrong spot. And it's already been confirmed by TTG that Larry does infact breathe if you do CPR quick enough.

• @Jonttu1 said: Just cause you can't feel a pulse doesn't mean it isn't there, if it's weak or you're taking it from the wrong spot. And it's already been confirmed by TTG that Larry does infact breathe if you do CPR quick enough.

No pulse on the wrist simply means the systolic blood pressure is below 100.

But Larry was dead. A heart attack that severe(Unconcious and not breathing after 3 seconds?) and you need a defibrillator to restart the heart. You can do CPR all you want, its not gonna make a difference.

• Isn't the real question: Were those the dying breaths of human Larry or the first breaths of zombie Larry?

• 2 things:

Telltale did say that they put Larry being briefly revived into the game as an Easter egg, so the argument kinda doesn't even exist... Do CPR well, he's alive.

Second, not everyone has played through ep two. You probably shouldn't put a huge spoiler as your thread title...

• @Mermaid said: Isn't the real question: Were those the dying breaths of human Larry or the first breaths of zombie Larry?

Good call!

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

@Mermaid said: Isn't the real question: Were those the dying breaths of human Larry or the first breaths of zombie Larry?

That is exactly the question I was trying to raise there. Good catch!

• @Reaver_88 said: Telltale did say that they put Larry being briefly revived into the game as an Easter egg, so the argument kinda doesn't even exist... Do CPR well, he's alive.

Again.
    A heart attack that severe and Larry is gone, that heart stopped for a reason.
    It doesnt matter how well you do CPR without a defibrillator. Unless walking dead is like those 80's hospital tv shows...

• User Avatar Image
    BSM

I could swear that I saw him open his eyes and mouth, briefly, before Kenny a-salted (sorry) him.

• @Lars80 said: Again.
    A heart attack that severe and Larry is gone, that heart stopped for a reason.
    It doesnt matter how well you do CPR without a defibrillator. Unless walking dead is like those 80's hospital tv shows...

This is most definitely true, but it's a video game with zombies... Think I can suspend my disbelief to the degree that CPR could save him...

Add Comment