User Avatar Image

Spoilers! Ending Choice!

posted by cols_12 on - last edited - Viewed by 766 users

So how many people looted the car at the end and why? Personally i took the food becasue no one was around and we needed it. I then told Clementine it was ok. Do you think this small yet big choice will have a larger outcome?

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't understand why you don't loot the car.

What period of time are you in? Zombie Apocalypse. High chance, everything is dead.

It's a miracle itself to have your group starving to stumble upon an abandoned car during these harsh times, and you would turn it down?! x_x

Realistically, who would end up getting the food if you don't take it? The bandits. >.

• A better justifications is this.

Episode 3

Newcomer: Hey you stole my stuff!
    Lee: You want to join our group and get our protection?
    Newcomer: Ok but im still not happy

• I didn't steal the food, because it seemed to me that I would act just like those cannibal assholes who tried to eat us. Yeah, they loved each other, took care of each other, but had no compassion for other human beings and I wasn't sure if that car was really abandoned. What if there was family who'd later come back there to only find their empty car. They'd be devastated, wouldn't know what to do and'd probably die, because of me. And also I wanted to support Clementine after all that happened.

• so what happens if you don't take the food? they just walk away from it?

who would really walk away from such a present in this scenario? in fact, they should have just filled the car up with gas and took off with the car

• if you dont take it kenny and the others take it and Lee and Clementine stay on their moral high ground

• @CapnJay said: if you dont take it kenny and the others take it and Lee and Clementine stay on their moral high ground

lol, so either way the group is fed; non-sense.

this is what i mean by walking dead not really having multiple choices. give me distinct paths that will split the storyline in two.

• well it could be leading to Clem and Lee on their own vs sticking with the group.

• @CapnJay said: if you dont take it kenny and the others take it and Lee and Clementine stay on their moral high ground

yeah as it's one of the many game does it anyway plot device which makes the game easier to make but sucks for the 'choice system' i knew telltale would have to limit stuff..

i said take it but with remorse..

clem gave me the look but i convinced her ;)

on my moraly grey first play..will say no and be honest with on my 2nd..

• i let it there considering that clementine just saw someone get salt licke'd she doesn't needs another "bad" thing on her mind.

• @RoboSheriff said: i let it there considering that clementine just saw someone get salt licke'd she doesn't needs another "bad" thing on her mind.

eating food and being warm would help take the 'bad things' off her mind

the way i see it, i can't let a little girls judgement of me dictate how i'd survive a ZA. you've been starving for months, you don't know where your next meal is coming from. i do believe they may be some serious fall out from taking the food & supplies (like clem being spotted wearing those clothes) but it's just the reality of what i'd do in that situation.

Add Comment