1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny needs an serious ass kicking

• I agree with DK. Kenny is garbage. I have given him the benefit of the doubt when it came to saving Duck the first time and even when Larry said he was bit, but as I kept going I noticed more and more he is just out for himself and his family. Deep down I didn't blame him until he killed Larry right in front of Clem with out a second thought. Then just runs off with out even thinking about anyone else or what he could be rushing into. In my game he just sat there in the stall as I was about to get shot with this oh God I am next look. Man F him. I don't care if he has a boat. I am sure if I make it to the boat with him he will sacrifice me the first chance he gets.

• @Necrosoul said: I agree with DK. Kenny is garbage. I have given him the benefit of the doubt when it came to saving Duck the first time and even when Larry said he was bit, but as I kept going I noticed more and more he is just out for himself and his family. Deep down I didn't blame him until he killed Larry right in front of Clem with out a second thought. Then just runs off with out even thinking about anyone else or what he could be rushing into. In my game he just sat there in the stall as I was about to get shot with this oh God I am next look. Man F him. I don't care if he has a boat. I am sure if I make it to the boat with him he will sacrifice me the first chance he gets.

im certain at this point that even with his boat, he wouldn't let anyone besides his family use it.

• He'll pull a larry and let clem on then punch lee in the face

• One thing I will say that is MOST revealing about Kenny's character versus Larry's...

Even if you choose to completely side with Larry about killing Kenny's kid, Kenny still comes back to save your life. Larry STILL tries to kill you, despite you agreeing with him and then saving his life by getting into the pharmacy.

• @Sisterofshane said: One thing I will say that is MOST revealing about Kenny's character versus Larry's...

Even if you choose to completely side with Larry about killing Kenny's kid, Kenny still comes back to save your life. Larry STILL tries to kill you, despite you agreeing with him and then saving his life by getting into the pharmacy.

In the other hand, even if you side with Kenny the whole time he will turn against you and even let you to be killed if you don’t agree with his position to kill Larry without a second thought.

I other words, until this point don’t matter what happens, you can’t count that [at least] this characters will consider the past before turning on you.

• @TMLC said: In the other hand, even if you side with Kenny the whole time he will turn against you and even let you to be killed if you don’t agree with his position to kill Larry without a second thought.

exactly, i'll probably never side with kenny again after the stunt he pulled. murdering someone that i had revived, only to get pissy that i didn't agree with him.

• Huh...I didn't really think he was any more of a dick than Larry/Lilly and the whole lot. Okay, so "killing" Larry in front of his daughter wasn't the wisest idea but Larry was king of the dicksacks and seeking revenge on the guy that suggested that you kill his son seems like a pretty typical response to me. He's a bit of a drama queen but very loyal to his family. Not bad qualities if you ask me.

• @HolyWalkersBatman said: He's a bit of a drama queen but very loyal to his family. Not bad qualities if you ask me.

it is when you're not his family.

• and how is he so loyal to his family? he probably went somewhere to hide while i went directly to the house to save his goddamn wife.

Add Comment