User Avatar Image

Spoilers! Ending Choice!

posted by cols_12 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

So how many people looted the car at the end and why? Personally i took the food becasue no one was around and we needed it. I then told Clementine it was ok. Do you think this small yet big choice will have a larger outcome?

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it is necessary in a future episode that Lee needs to make a hard choice that reminds Lee that he is the adult and Clem is the child and that our morality shouldn't be fully based on what she thinks. one possible consequence is not taking the jacket causes Clementine to get sick and she needs it in a later episode and she doesnt want to take it and you have to insist she takes it because What she needs is more important then what she wants

• Trying to see it as a real live situation, there was no way I would leave that food there. The owners of the car were probably dead and, if not, they should not leave those things there unattended. And more than that, we really needed that food, so…

Was better to take that food and, if I find the owners, try to compensate them somehow (I would have no problems to let them join the group) than to leave it there to rot while we were hungry.

I would also had spent a little more time in there to see if there was someone around and, in case of a negative, would had also looted parts of the car. After all, this kind of thing may become rare.

• Eh...I'm thinking it will have a larger outcome. I'm sticking with Clementine's side. To those who said that Clementine would not wear the red hoodie because of the episode 3 trailer, remember back to the episode 2 trailer. She did not wear the same dress she did in episode 2.

• I honestly dont think Clem will wear the red hoodie if you dont take it because i took it in my second play and didnt in my first and in the taken one she wore it but the not taken she didnt

• @Zeruis said: Eh...I'm thinking it will have a larger outcome. I'm sticking with Clementine's side. To those who said that Clementine would not wear the red hoodie because of the episode 3 trailer, remember back to the episode 2 trailer. She did not wear the same dress she did in episode 2.

You are partially right about this. We really cannot fully base our expectations and predictions at the ending trailer.

But in at the final of the first one they probably hadn’t prepared Clem’s outfits so she wasn’t with the same clothes that she uses in the game. But you could see Carly or Doug depending of your choices.

Now they have her outfit with the jacket, so if they decided to put her with and without (depending on your choices) I think there may be a reason.

(Not that this is very important, but just saying.)

• I was pretty certain the people were dead, but I refrained from stealing from it. Knowing WD, they'll show up alive and pissed off just for that.

Realistically I would have waited around for a bit, and if they didn't return, I'd consider them dead and take it all. Hell, maybe even take the car, if anyone knew how to hot-wire

• @Squeezit said: I was pretty certain the people were dead, but I refrained from stealing from it. Knowing WD, they'll show up alive and pissed off just for that.

Realistically I would have waited around for a bit, and if they didn't return, I'd consider them dead and take it all. Hell, maybe even take the car, if anyone knew how to hot-wire

Maybe lee knows how to hotwire.....

• You had the key, but (if I’m not mistaken) it was out of gas.

• @CapnJay said: Maybe lee knows how to hotwire.....

Most probably. After all, he is… urban. :rolleyes:

Add Comment