User Avatar Image

***** was still alive!!!!!!! /SPOILERS

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

So I was doing a second playthrough of Ep 2 last night and I noticed closely that Larry was still alive, he was talking in his breath before Kenny smashed his head and brains in.

Sorry if I'm late on this just noticed this!

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @big-augen said: did someone try not to choose between kenny and lily (letting the time pass)? what happens then?



    If you let the timer run out, Kenny pushes you out of the way and drops the saltlick on his head.

    I think if you play it out this way they are both upset with you, but I didn't play it out far enough to see who helps you against the first brother or whether Lilly will shoot the 2nd brother when he's trying to push your face onto the electric fence.

  • @marcu5 said: i played it two different times, well my girl played one.

    first time, she wasnt tapping X quick enough and kenny dropped it on larry

    second time, i played and tapped X immediately, larry took a gasp for air (his mouth opens and chest moves) then kenny dropped the salt brick on him anyways. pissed me off so much that im going to murder kenny and his family if i get the chance



    You'd kill a kid for something his dad did? He wasn't even there nor the wife, and I thought we had gone past the whole "Sins of the father" thing centuries ago... :P

  • larry was alive and wasn't a zombie, because his skin wasn't greyish like when the teacher/student died in the truck.


    i didn't knew what to say when i tried to give CPR to the guy and i just saw a salt lick falling on my left lol.

  • @Vainamoinen said: Do zombies even breathe? Well, I assume that a lot of the sounds they make are somehow related to heavy breathing, so, OK. ;)



    I think they do - they mumble and growl a bit... so must have been some kind of breathing there. :D

  • L O L, i tried to resussitate Larry when kenny came along a whoop, blood and brains everywhere, all over the floor and all over lilly, i laughed so hard :)

  • @Jazzy said: You'd kill a kid for something his dad did? He wasn't even there nor the wife, and I thought we had gone past the whole "Sins of the father" thing centuries ago... :P



    no, i'd kill the kid because he's slow as rocks and got herschels son killed; thus getting us kicked off the farm

  • I keep seeing you guys say that larry had no pulse and that was no saided in the converstation. Lilly said "he stopped breathing and he had a heart attack" Lee ask's " is he breathing and lilly says no i don't think so then lee say keep and eye on his pulse" and starts working on him and kenny does his dick move. where in that conversation did they say he had no pulse. No where

  • @Saylenia said: I keep seeing you guys say that larry had no pulse and that was no saided in the converstation. Lilly said "he stopped breathing and he had a heart attack" Lee ask's " is he breathing and lilly says no i don't think so then lee say keep and eye on his pulse" and starts working on him and kenny does his dick move. where in that conversation did they say he had no pulse. No where



    If he had a severe enough heart attack that he was no longer breathing, we can assume he has no pulse. Otherwise, the chest compressions from CPR would have been useless.

    If the only thing that was wrong with him was that his heart beat was arrhythmic, then he would have eventually died anyway, because we didn't have a defribillator.

  • @big-augen said: did someone try not to choose between kenny and lily (letting the time pass)? what happens then?



    It's pretty much the same as siding with Lily. Kenny still kills Larry on his own, he's still pissed at Lee, and Lily still has your back from that point on. I suppose there could be more repercussions Lily-wise in future episodes, but there aren't any in this one.

  • i really hope that i have to choose romantically between lily and carley if she's alive because i'm good friends with both on my third playthrough the Fuck kenny playthrough

Add Comment