1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Great. So I think we got there. More than this I think we cannot do. :)

That’s up to Lee and Kenny to get along (or not, if you sided with Kenny in the first place) or at least understand each other. Are you reading this TT people? Make it at least a possible outcome! ;)

It only depends on Kenny’s capabilities to calm down or, what is more likely, on Ducks ability to get in danger again so Lee may risk himself to save him. :p

• It seems like staying neutral is a bad thing in this world. The "us against them" mentality is a little bit tiring. :(

• i am actually glad kennys a dick now i can do a brand new playthrough with the barn smells like shit shawn side with larry etc

• I hate Kenny now.

Definitely bothers me that everyone treats you like it's your fault they went to the dairy when you try everything you can to PREVENT it from happening. (I literally chose silence or the change subject approach, or the direct information-gathering approach for everything involving the dairy and the brothers.) I voted against going, kept silent when the brothers questioned me, and agreed with anyone who said we should just leave.

Love the game, but TellTale doesn't really appear to be putting our decisions in to play just yet..They seem to be very minor things. It feels on rails so far, but that's off topic.

• I dunno. Even if I no longer trust Kenny with my own life (it's possible I may be forced into that situation), I have got to do what is best for Clementine. I think that Kenny will be a better bet for taking care of Clem than Lily would (who wouldn't even run out to save her from Walkers when she was safely inside the drugstore).

If it means that I have to support Kenny in a morally gray situation where he makes a brash decision, so be it.

• @Sisterofshane said:
    If it means that I have to support Kenny in a morally gray situation where he makes a brash decision, so be it.

Yeah he mad a brash decision, but he was a total asshole about it later, even after saving his family.

And I'd trust Lily over Kenny as of now. Lily doesn't like inviting new people in, but Clem isn't a stranger to her anymore.

• im playing through my "i'd never make those choices" save where i side with larry in ep 1 and say shit to clem and everything else i can

• @CapnJay said: im playing through my "i'd never make those choices" save where i side with larry in ep 1 and say shit to clem and everything else i can

That's my 3rd save. I wish i was an ass to Kenny in my main play through.

• @trd84 said: Yeah he mad a brash decision, but he was a total asshole about it later, even after saving his family.

And I'd trust Lily over Kenny as of now. Lily doesn't like inviting new people in, but Clem isn't a stranger to her anymore.

And like I said, I may not trust Kenny with my life, but he makes it clear he puts the kids ahead of himself. Even if my death was the direct result of his actions, I know that he would take Clem in and take care of her the way he takes care of Duck.

Lily showed me that she tended to put her Dad ahead of everyone else, even the children, even once she's gotten to know them over the course of three months (Kenny always refuses the food unless you have fed Duck first, Lily could care less). Her Dad also puts himself ahead of other people, even his daughter (forget that he feigns self-righteousness when he tries to leave Lee behind at the drug store, the Man complained that he didn't get fed even though I fed the children and his own daughter - SELFISH). And we all know what they say about apples and trees...

• ok heres one more thing NOBODY seems to have mentioned from episode 1

"i'm a commercial fisherman , Mackerel , Dolphin whatever's biting and paying"

Add Comment