User Avatar Image

Crazy Lady in the forest Owned the car at the end? /SPOILERS

posted by pwnah on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

at the end doug showed us the footage on the cam corder and it showed a clip with the crazy lady stomping something in a car, is that the same car you find at the end?

But if it was the lights have been on for a hell of a long time. idk but i was just thinking

:P

Thoughts?:)

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That's true, they were out of gas. It's still weird that they didn't bring the food with them though, so I'm going to continue doubting it's abandoned. It's possible something bad went down and they died/had to ditch the car and run.

• There were three boxes of food, and a small box of supplies. It's possible that there could have been more, and the owners of the car took everything that they could carry, leaving behind what they couldn't.

And I think if something bad happened that they ditched the car, it makes it even less likely that they would be able to return to claim their stuff.

• maybe they're surrounded right now by walkers or hiding from bandits and the daughter is like "mom dad what about the car and supplies." and dad's like "Don't worry sweetheart its in the middle of the woods it'll be there when we get back"

• @CapnJay said: maybe they're surrounded right now by walkers or hiding from bandits and the daughter is like "mom dad what about the car and supplies." and dad's like "Don't worry sweetheart its in the middle of the woods it'll be there when we get back"

:( Didn't think of that.

• @CapnJay said: maybe they're surrounded right now by walkers or hiding from bandits and the daughter is like "mom dad what about the car and supplies." and dad's like "Don't worry sweetheart its in the middle of the woods it'll be there when we get back"

They left it in the middle of the road, not the woods. They didn't even try to hide it - they left the doors open, the keys in the car, and the lights on.

They purposefully abandoned it - whether in haste because of an emergency, or planned, I think it's painfully obvious they are not coming back for it.

I really think it was one of those decisions that influences Clementine as opposed to future gameplay (she obviously is disappointed in you if you decide to take the items).

• Maybe Clementine will steal something from Duck and think it's ok since they stole from the car

• @CapnJay said: Maybe Clementine will steal something from Duck and think it's ok since they stole from the car

I think it's going to be hard to explain certain things to her.

For example, why you feel it was okay to take the items from the car. I can rationalize it here, but I can't tell Clem all of these things in the game. Even if I could, would she understand it? She's a very smart, but she's still only eight years old.

I try to be as uniform as possible when making my decisions, but I think I may have already messed up. For example, I told her that the man I killed was a very bad man, but I didn't kill the St. John brothers (who were DEFINITELY bad men).

• i like to believe that there will basically be several hundred diffrent potential clementines by the end of the game kinda like in princess maker which is a kickass game even for guys about raising an adopted daughter and your decisions determine what she grows up to be.

• maybe they ran from the walkers heading to the farm, at first it reminded me of the car the family had that left the group in the first season of the show when they were heading into the city they were going to find there famliy

• @pwnah said: at the end doug showed us the footage on the cam corder and it showed a clip with the crazy lady stomping something in a car, is that the same car you find at the end?

But if it was the lights have been on for a hell of a long time. idk but i was just thinking

:P

Thoughts?:)

when she drops the camera you can clearly see its in the tent at her camp... its just upside down

Add Comment