1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LOL, we're going to judge a man over fishing for a nonsapient species that has inappropriately been labeled as "gentle" and "kind"?

I'll tell you what, if we were on Kenny's boat and he caught a dolphin, I will bet you anything that it tastes pretty good.

• I'm not saying dolphins are gentle and kind but they are pretty damn intelligent and they are percieved as gentle and kind. also catching dolphins is a dick move in general

• Hmm... didn't take note of that either. Think he'll be one of those people who end up eating other survivors in order to live?

• @CapnJay said: I'm not saying dolphins are gentle and kind but they are pretty damn intelligent and they are percieved as gentle and kind. also catching dolphins is a dick move in general

And Lee supposedly murdered the state senator who was sleeping with his wife. I'm trying really hard to not be judged by my past mistakes. We should give Kenny the benefit of the doubt for being, well, a clueless redneck. We are in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse, you know.

• i'll stick with Clementine and keep a watchful eye on kenny

• Yeah, I'm well over Kenny now. Nobody holds a grudge like he and his family. Count me well and truely in Lilly's camp after episode 2.

While pushing Duck on the swing at the dairy he gave me shit for trying to rescue Shawn before Duck back at Hershel's farm. That's rich coming from the guy who let someone else's son die in that same moment for no reason at all.

Then Katja had a dig at me for the same thing later in the barn. I'm like "Hey, it's near the end of episode two, that was almost four hours ago and I've had all your backs since then! ...Bitch."

Then Kenny let's me almost get killed by Danny over the disagreement in the meat locker.

Bottom line is Kenny and his clan aren't evil, but unless you're backing them 100%, they'll kill or abandon you the second things turn for the worse, just ask Salt-lick Larry. He cares about the group, but he'd gladly sacrifice them all for 'his' group.

Lee summed it up best at the end of Episode 2; "You're not a bad guy, Lenny. But... fuck!..."

• i want to mention this rather then search out marks thread but

Marks kind of a dick

1. When your talking about Larry behind his back Mark tells him
    2. When your talking to the St. johns and being vague he interrupts telling about the vet.

I don't really feel bad about him being eaten now.

i was just going to feed clem lily larry and carley but since clem loves apples carleys going hungry so I fed duck instead and noone complained cept mark at the fence but fuck that guy.

• @CapnJay said: I'm not saying dolphins are gentle and kind but they are pretty damn intelligent and they are percieved as gentle and kind. also catching dolphins is a dick move in general

Dolphin is another name for the Dorado fish. It doesn't mean the mammal. As a sportsfisherman I facepalm so hard when these two get mixed up XD

• my bad then im not editing it though i made the mistake i fess up because i didn't have all the information.

• @CapnJay said: i want to mention this rather then search out marks thread but

Marks kind of a dick

1. When your talking about Larry behind his back Mark tells him
    2. When your talking to the St. johns and being vague he interrupts telling about the vet.

I don't really feel bad about him being eaten now.

i was just going to feed clem lily larry and carley but since clem loves apples carleys going hungry so I fed duck instead and noone complained cept mark at the fence but fuck that guy.

And WTF, marks a dick? Okay he's a bit naive and a little overly enthusiastic, but that doesn't make him a dick. He was a good fella who just tried to have your back.

Add Comment