1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Laserschwert said: What game are you talking about?

The two Sam and Max seasons, though really I just meant Season Two specifically. Are you trying to tell me you've run some of your poster magic on that art?

• @der_ketzer said: This will NEVER happen. Stop requesting it.:mad:

Why?

I haven't mentioned this in a long time, and it's a perfectly reasonable (and probably easy to implement) feature. It's not my fault if TTG can't be bothered with it.

Oh, and while I'm bothering you with asking for features that won't happen, I might as well say that I wish GOG's TOMI had the Earl Boen version of Narwhal.

• Day 14's winner: Another World: 15th Anniversary Edition .
    Day 15 : a battle between Scratches Director’s Cut and Sanitarium.

Cast your vote!

• @Rather Dashing said: The two Sam and Max seasons, though really I just meant Season Two specifically. Are you trying to tell me you've run some of your poster magic on that art?

Nah, I thought you were talking about "The Whispered World"... and in the case of S&M I have no idea what posters you mean. There were posters? I know that the retail release of S1 had a poster of the Highway Surfing print, but other than that...

• @Laserschwert said: Nah, I thought you were talking about "The Whispered World"... and in the case of S&M I have no idea what posters you mean. There were posters? I know that the retail release of S1 had a poster of the Highway Surfing print, but other than that...

Telltale used to sell prints of the Steve Purcell cover art for Sam and Max seasons 1 and 2. Like so:

w4Gn8.jpg

I own the Season One print, but missed out on the second season's.

• Oh you mean the prints... of course I know about them (and own them). But a poster isn't the same as an art print, so I was confused.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I really wanted the poster to Season 1... and missed it... there also was an art print of it?!?

• There was an art print of Purcell's DVD artwork... you have been to my place before ;)

pr2f.jpg

And there was this poster that also came with the German retail box (which was also sold as a print - sans text - by Telltale):

sam-s1-poster.jpg

There was also an announcement poster for the first season:

erb_snmposter.jpg

The season 2 print:

pr1h.jpg

The western and office prints were sold before Telltale made season 1 though.

Season 3 print:

season3box.jpg

Also:

htrpr.jpg

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Laserschwert said: There was an art print of Purcell's DVD artwork... you have been to my place before ;)

As a matter of fact, no, never! Missed my chance last August it seems.

The German retail box poster is right in front of me. That was how I started out, as my internet connection at the time would have never been able to download an entire episode. ;)

...you playin' the guitar?

• @Vainamoinen said: ...you playin' the guitar?

Only a bit.

But I remember you actually have NOT been to my place - last year you had to catch your train, so you couldn't come to my place with Mark (Darin), Majus and Mermaid.

Also, a mod shouldn't derail a thread this much ;)

Add Comment