User Avatar Image

What Do you think Will be The Consequences of (SPOILER) Stealing from the Car?

posted by Dasacugo on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users

The decision of stealing or not the food from the car was the hardest for me. In first place, it moved me that Clem :) faced all the group, so i finally decided to support her, because i didn't wanted that she feel alone, but later that night i thought that was a coward action from me let her be hungry by just a moral choice. What do you think will be the Consequences of what we all choose for the next Episodes(Share your decision).

PD Sorry for my bad english. My Native Language is Spanish.

261 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Dasacugo said: Did You helped killing Larry?

I did, but not out of dislike.

I factored in that there was a significant amount of time between when Larry hit the floor and when I was given the choice - that entire time Lily was administering CPR, but had gotten no response. It was getting significantly more risky that Larry would turn, with all of us trapped in there with him.

I made the choice that I thought was better for the immediate safety of the group, not necessarily the one that was better for Lily's emotional state, or the one that would help me sleep better at night.

• @ruairi46 said: SPOILER: Clem is a covert agent for umbrella no joke.

I Knew it !! I suspected since the beginning. She's the evil daughter of Albert Wesker!!

• Clementine wesker... that brings up a good question whats clementines last name?

• @ruairi46 said: Clementine wesker... that brings up a good question whats clementines last name?

Hopefully it's Obama and she gets lee into the presidents bunker.

• Don't you understand lee is olbama.

• SPOILER!!

@ruairi46 said: Clementine wesker... that brings up a good question whats clementines last name?

@ruairi46 said: Hopefully it's Obama and she gets lee into the presidents bunker.

Her Full name is Clementine Marsh, and if you see the title of The Chapter 5 of the Final Episode, it's called "The Marsh House", taht makes me think that maybe they will be back in the house of Clementine.

• Nope clems mum starts a cult that eat people called kenny and you have to find somone called kenny and put a bullet in his head.

• I think it's more gonna go towards what kind of person you are and how Clem see's you...

I took the food, because Clem needs to eat, and she needed a new hoodie too! lol

I wish I could jump in-game and explain to people why I do things, lol then they'd totally understand where I'm coming from and would stop getting so butt-hurt with me! :P

• @Zombieface said: I think it's more gonna go towards what kind of person you are and how Clem see's you...

I took the food, because Clem needs to eat, and she needed a new hoodie too! lol

I wish I could jump in-game and explain to people why I do things, lol then they'd totally understand where I'm coming from and would stop getting so butt-hurt with me! :P

That's exactly what i think!! specially the part of the hoodie, jaja , except that i didn't steal, but i'm still sorry by losing the hoodie

• @Dasacugo said: That's exactly what i think!! specially the part of the hoodie, jaja , except that i didn't steal, but i'm still sorry by losing the hoodie

I decided to support Clementine because i need to make her understand that i'm someone trustable, and because i know that we could survive without stealing the food. And i was so proud seeing her facing all the group, i couldn't leave her alone in that.

Add Comment