User Avatar Image

Larry got his own support group now? (SPOLIERS)

posted by Chinasyndrome on - last edited - Viewed by 3.9K users

So I got thru my first run of TWD Ep II and in the ending stats I saw that 65% had tried to save Larry. This seems strange to me since I have seen noting but hate for Larry around the forum,but I like Larry. I wanted Duck out on his ass just as much as Larry did but I could not say that about Kennys boy, Kenny has a bout after all.

But to the point, have everyone suddenly change thier mind about Larry or do you have your own agenda like Kenny? Only he killed Larry...

Edit:I reserve myself for might have read the stats wrong(But I did not)

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Its right ! Larry can be a little bad with words but he is not bad or a crazy old man ! he was just looking for is daughter ! the true is that :) ! oh and he was alive when kenny killed him ! really fail kenny !

• Sisterofshane you keep making so many excuses. No matter how bad Larry was, he still deserved a chance. Lee fought quite a lot of zombies, he could've handled Larry if he reanimated which you can't be sure would've happened at all. I'm pretty sure he was still alive. Maybe Kenny would know that they could handle a single walker if he actually fought one for a change. If someone had the right to smash Larry's head, this person should've been Lee or Lilly herself. A spineless coward like Kenny doesn't have such options.

• @PuhChewyChomp said: Larry would have done the same thing as Kenny if it was anyone but Lilly laying there. Same probably goes for Lilly if it wasn't Larry.

End of argument. And did everyone forget that Larry tried to kill Lee and Duck in episode 1?

• @YamiRaziel said: Sisterofshane you keep making so many excuses. No matter how bad Larry was, he still deserved a chance. Lee fought quite a lot of zombies, he could've handled Larry if he reanimated which you can't be sure would've happened at all. I'm pretty sure he was still alive. Maybe Kenny would know that they could handle a single walker if he actually fought one for a change. If someone had the right to smash Larry's head, this person should've been Lee or Lilly herself. A spineless coward like Kenny doesn't have such options.

You can't say Lee would have "handled" a zombified Larry with certainty. How would you know that? Realistically a 6'4'' 300lb zombie in close quarters would be fatal scenario. Plus Larry was probably dead. He seemingly had a heart attack and was NOT breathing. If you're not breathing, you're pretty much dead.

• @PuhChewyChomp said: End of argument. And did everyone forget that Larry tried to kill Lee and Duck in episode 1?

So true. Did everyone also forget that it was Kenny who saved Lee in the first episode? Even if you were not on Kenny's side in episode 1, he would have still saved you.

• Awesoke zombies do not jump to their feet the very first second they open their eyes and thus his weight doesn't have anything to do with the problem. He will be killed before he can get up. Kenny could have just stood with the heavy object above his head, waiting to see if Larry was really dead.

• @YamiRaziel said: Awesoke zombies do not jump to their feet the very first second they open their eyes and thus his weight doesn't have anything to do with the problem. He will be killed before he can get up. Kenny could have just stood with the heavy object above his head, waiting to see if Larry was really dead.

In hindsight the choices are obviously easier because you already know what happened. You're not considering the reality of their situation. Larry had a heart attack and everyone was practically panicking. Knowing how quickly someone could change, the situation required an immediate response. No way you could realistically wait for someone to turn before you killed them.

• Well, yeah, the first time I played it I decided to save Larry because I chose to believe we could. Kenny however didn't and that's why I hate him + later letting me die.

• @Awesoke said: In hindsight the choices are obviously easier because you already know what happened. You're not considering the reality of their situation. Larry had a heart attack and everyone was practically panicking. Knowing how quickly someone could change, the situation required an immediate response. No way you could realistically wait for someone to turn before you killed them.

Not to mention he doesn't need to jump to his feet when you and Lily are kneeling next to him trying to save his life. You can't perform CPR from a "safe distance", and being within grabbing distance puts you at risk.

• @YamiRaziel said: Well, yeah, the first time I played it I decided to save Larry because I chose to believe we could. Kenny however didn't and that's why I hate him + later letting me die.

Well you had every right to make your own choice - the beauty of this game.

My choice was to kill Larry (in the minority lol). I regret how it went down but I believe it was the right choice. I didn't want to take a chance on anyone getting infected.

Add Comment