User Avatar Image

Possible Romance?

posted by Psychofreak on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users

After browsing the forums, it seems like I not the only one whose considered a possible Lee/Carley relationship.

They seem to get along together better than anyone else in the group, Lee even has some playful banter with her in the end.

It wouldn't be that strange, in the comics people seem to hook-up all the time. If they did possibly go with that direction, I wonder what they would do with Doug to make it fair, no offense, but I don't see Lee ever going that way (again no offense).

Thoughts? anyone else think that this might happen if Carley isn't killed off in the foreseeable future?

I'm just a sucker for post-apocalyptic romances.

249 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So im not the only one who likes calling doug dough. I wonder how many people noticed Lilys interactions with clementine seem almost maternal.

• @Zeruis said: Implying sex is the best that Telltale can go for. Remember, the game is rated Mature for intense violence, blood and gore, and strong language. We can't get anything sexually explicit here.

With most of Telltale's games, the ESRB rates each episode separately. The first Strong Bad episode was rated T, but the rest were rated E10+. Individual Sam and Max episodes have varied between E, E10+, and T. The Back to the Future episodes were all rated T, but for different listed reasons. Was the Walking Dead supposed to be different? Did they say something about wanting to keep a consistent rating?

• @CapnJay said: So im not the only one who likes calling doug dough. I wonder how many people noticed Lilys interactions with clementine seem almost maternal.

Maybe that's why she has such an anti-babykilling mindset.

• @CapnJay said: So im not the only one who likes calling doug dough. I wonder how many people noticed Lilys interactions with clementine seem almost maternal.

Long live Dough boy! (or perhaps not, depending on one's choice in Episode 1).

Yeah, Lily's face softened when she was looking at Clem in the beginning of Episode 2. Also, she looked out for Clem at the barn after Lee decides to run off after Kenny.

I really like Lilly - but she might not be around in Episode 3, so I'm not sure if any attempts at getting in her good books will matter at all in the long run.

• I'll tell you how the sex scene plays out. Carley invites lee back to her tent they go in and zip up the lights in the tent sillhouette the removal of carleys shirt and then lee shadow moves over hers realizing the sillhouette was no longer working the camera pans to the others. then the next morning lee is shirtless and we may see carleys bare back but not her ass or anything else then they get dressed.

• What so the others are just sitting outside their tent while they get it on?

• I think the only thing that would keep Telltale from doing an explicit sex scene if they wanted to would be if it were off-license. Is there ever any nudity in the comic?

• well there doing their own things while carley and lee slipped away

• @thesporkman said: I think the only thing that would keep Telltale from doing an explicit sex scene if they wanted to would be it were off-license. Is there ever any nudity in the comic?

No, there were not any sexually explicit scenes. It kinda depends on your definition though, no full frontal nudity etc. There were several different relationships and it's implied several different times. There was one very brutal event involving the Governor that could be considered sexually explicit though.

That's not to say TellTale can't do something like that if it's important to the story. I kinda hope they don't though. I can handle the somewhat creepy tree house club, but I don't think I'd like to see the "waifu" types writing fan-fiction about murdering a herd of zombies while bumping uglies with their pixelated love interest.

I went to the Mass Effect 3 forums not long after I heard they were doing an extended cut of the ending. Some of the stuff I saw there about people's "love interests" was cringe worthy.

• @thesporkman said: I think the only thing that would keep Telltale from doing an explicit sex scene if they wanted to would be if it were off-license. Is there ever any nudity in the comic?

There is a lot of nudity in the comic(Michonne, Carol, Patricia...). So each episode has its own esrb rating?

Add Comment