User Avatar Image

Lost saves, corrupted game and two month wait, im fed up

posted by helix6666 on - last edited - Viewed by 680 users

I am so damn pissed right now, i waited for 2 damn months to get episode 2 like all of us and when i was playing episode 1 i paused and my game restarted. This is such bullshit, i looked at all the workarounds and none have worked for me, ive lost about 4-5 hours of gameplay and all of my decisions and the game is telling me that i havent downloaded episode 2 yet which i did. Once again TTG isnt saying anything to all of us that are getting continually screwed out of our money and cant play the game. I hope someone at ttg responds

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • screw you man who are you to tell me to go away? im a customer like everyone else who has a game breaking glitch and cant play at all.

• Well, that's a chance for you to replay the game and make new decisions isn't it? :)

• It was probably a corrupt ram module or something else your end causing the corrupt save issue, no need to get all prissy about it, and how you've lost about 4-5 hrs of gameplay from a 2hr episode I have no idea.

• I think it's a little harsh to say to someone who is upset with legitmate issues to just " go away". as for the game play....episode 1 and 2 together have me at about 5, 5-1/ hours

• @dacrunch said: It was probably a corrupt ram module or something else your end causing the corrupt save issue, no need to get all prissy about it, and how you've lost about 4-5 hrs of gameplay from a 2hr episode I have no idea.

This has happened to a lot of PS3 users, myself included. 3 save files, 15 hours or so of gameplay between the 3. I beat episode 1 and 2 on my first 2 files and as I went to start the third as my "silent don't say much Lee" it said all my data was corrupt and I lost ALL of my saved games. Bullshit. TTG can suck on my left nut.

• @jangjangchang said: Go away.

you go away, he has a right to be upset

i lost about 16 hours of gameplay because of a big thats STILL PRESENT in the game for ps3 users. plus, is it that hard to stick to a schedule that you laid out months in advance?

• Guys there are already a lot of ranting threads on this forum. Could you all just stick together and stay in one topic because otherwise you are spamming the whole forum for no purpose because if TTG decided to ignore you, they will do it no matter how many topics you create. I am not against such way fighting for your "justice" but could you just keep everything in one thread.

@Mods
    I would love if any mod will merge all those topics because right now there are too many of them.

• @magzhi said: Guys there are already a lot of ranting threads on this forum. Could you all just stick together and stay in one topic because otherwise you are spamming the whole forum for no purpose because if TTG decided to ignore you, they will do it no matter how many topics you create. I am not against such way fighting for your "justice" but could you just keep everything in one thread.

@Mods
    I would love if any mod will merge all those topics because right now there are too many of them.

maybe there's a lot of them right now for a reason?

the game is hugely glitched and bugged and these problems have to be acknowledged

• My saves from EP1 don't work. New PC mind you but still, copied them over all fine and dandy.

Also the attitude of some people here is pretty pathetic. Just cause you post a lot on some forum doesn't mean you get to talk down to people and tell them to go away. Seriously, kids these days and their small minded power games.

Oh and Telltale, with the amount of time you took, I'd expect better, technically.

Add Comment