1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I must have missed the part where Kenny cowered in ep 1 the 5 times I played through it.

No, Larry is just a dick.

You've obviously overlooked a lot of what Kenny has done because you just don't like him. And he fixed the RV.

Maybe because he just destroyed a man's head right infront of his daughter.

Because I'm sure we would all stop to help every last idiot when Z day was in full swing.

And as for the last bit, you're just doing it wrong.

• @deadk1ng said:
    No matter what decisions I make I have found that the only way for you to keep Kenny as a friend is to blindly follow his every command and never ever question him...at all. So you have to ask yourself this...Are you ready to be his bitch for the next 3 episodes?

exactly, and nicely put. this, and this alone is why i'm done with kenny.

• @PuhChewyChomp said: I must have missed the part where Kenny cowered in ep 1 the 5 times I played through it.

No, Larry is just a dick.

You've obviously overlooked a lot of what Kenny has done because you just don't like him. And he fixed the RV.

Maybe because he just destroyed a man's head right infront of his daughter.

Because I'm sure we would all stop to help every last idiot when Z day was in full swing.

And as for the last bit, you're just doing it wrong.

simply replay episode 1 for the 6th time and try to pay attention (I know its hard with all the zombies) but it goes like this...kenny gets the attention of every zombie around...stuff stuff stuff...zombie prepares to eat some Duck...Carley destroyes zombie (hence why Duck is covered with muck)...and then (this is the part I am talking about)...Katja is holding Duck and Kenny squats down and puts his arms around both and just sits tight not trying in anyway to help.

Larry is a dick but, he is a dick who showes he cares about more than HIS OWN family.

What HAS Kenny done...and I don't like him for lots of reasons but the one that springs to mind first is how he did't help me with Danny

Im sure we wouldn't help every idiot...Kenny didn't, but he did get angry when Larry didn't want to help him

And maybe I am doing things wrong...like not seeing what a DB Kenny was at the very beginning

• [QUOTE=PuhChewyChomp;634477]I must have missed the part where Kenny cowered in ep 1 the 5 times I played through it.

We will start with this.
    On the farm in ep. 1 he grabs duck and just runs away. coward
    Lee and Kenny could have saved the guy (cannot remember his name)
    That is 1 killed because Kenny is a coward.

When we get to Macon ( we know there is walking dead)
    Kenny "hey you friendly?" = stupid
    the Zachs attack he grabs his family and just huddles there. Coward

ep 2 the Saint John boys walking down the road. (i have Doug so i have an alarm)
    The rule is not to engage anyone. Guess who stands up and confronts them?
    Yep Kenny again Stupid

Kenny kills Larry thay makes 2 killed because of him.
    That is just a few examples.

• @deadk1ng said: simply replay episode 1 for the 6th time and try to pay attention (I know its hard with all the zombies) but it goes like this...kenny gets the attention of every zombie around...stuff stuff stuff...zombie prepares to eat some Duck...Carley destroyes zombie (hence why Duck is covered with muck)...and then (this is the part I am talking about)...Katja is holding Duck and Kenny squats down and puts his arms around both and just sits tight not trying in anyway to help.

Well everyone's favorite Lilly was against even going out to save Lee and everyone, she yelled at Carley and Glenn for going out and helping. And hey if my son almost died in front of me, I'd hold him too

• Necrosoul and deadk1ng, you are absolutely right. Kenny is always bossing around not really doing anything. It was also very annoying when he wanted you to pick the lock but he didn't help at all. He even had the courage to say "You know how to pick a lock... I mean you're urban...". What an insolence.

In my almost 100% Lilly playthrough she is very caring and warm towards me. She apologizes when she behaves a little harsher and is backing me up much better than Kenny did when I played team Kenny.

For example when you prevent Clementine from eating you have the options "1. Kenny get your gun or 2. Lilly grab a knife"

Guess what? 1. Kenny is so slow that he doesn't even reach for his gun. There is also Katjaa that screams "Kenny, NOO"
    However, if you choose option 2 Lilly not only grabs a knife but is almost close to stabbing one of the brothers before they point a gun at her.
    She is a better at everything. She is a better leader, better survivor, better friend. She is tougher than Kenny in every way possible. She is also an attactive female, but we can't blame Kenny for failing that. She is better fit to fill the parent role for Clem than Kenny, but again we can't blame him for that.

P.S Mooneysuzuki, so you are telling me that if a group of strangers attract every (un)living zombie around to the building you are hiding at and somebody from your group goes out shooting a gun attracting even more zombies, you will be okay with that? You will be willing to accept some complete strangers, one of whom is covered is mud and is probably bitten. And those people are not only strangers, but they are even ready to pick a fight with your group. You are okay with that?

• I don't blame her. She just saw an idiot get 20 zombies attention in the dumbest way. "Hey you friendly?" I would have let the zombies have them too.

• pop quiz hotshot...you and your family are camping when you find yourself surrounded by wolves, your son is knocked to the ground and is about to be mauled, a stranger comes outa left feild and saves your son...what do you do?...what. do. you. do?

a) huddle on the ground with your wife and son and pray the stranger saves the day or

b) stand with the stranger ready to fight tooth and nail to insure your families saftey

• deadk1ng, depends on the name you filled in the beginning of the quiz :P

• Yeah, reasoning with Kenny is awful.
    Maybe he's a good friend and all, but all he thinks about is HIMSELF!
    Larry could still be alive, but this F*** killed the poor old guy.
    Must admit I didnt like Larry at first, but hey, he's just protecting his doughter!
    Kenny maybe thought it was a smar moved to kill him, but I assume that will lead into Lilly leaving the group.

Add Comment