1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The only reason i put Ben in Kenny's group is to make them even. Yes she is the only medic, but the question is does the pros out weigh the cons. Ofcourse i want to keep the medic, but I would also have to keep the other two people. One that would attract zombies (Duck) and one that would not have my back if my life depended on it (Kenny).

  • In my playthrough, Kenny is starting to sound a little iffy, I wonder if all the pressure is getting to him? Or maybe he just wants power?

  • @Maximuswood said: In my playthrough, Kenny is starting to sound a little iffy, I wonder if all the pressure is getting to him? Or maybe he just wants power?

    Iffy? What doyou mean?

  • @Necrosoul said: Iffy? What doyou mean?

    Acting strangely :) I'm suspicious of him

  • @Maximuswood said: Acting strangely :) I'm suspicious of him

    ok.... as he is going to knife you in the back? Please dont get me wrong I cannot trust Kenny. I just want to know what you saw so i can see it too.

  • @Necrosoul said: ok.... as he is going to knife you in the back? Please dont get me wrong I cannot trust Kenny. I just want to know what you saw so i can see it too.

    Yes, its like he's upto something and it's not just looking after his family

  • @Maximuswood said: Yes, its like he's upto something and it's not just looking after his family

    Well he is up to something. It has been stated he plans on leaving as soon as he can fix the RV, With out the group and maybe with out Lee and Clem.

  • Well I'll be keeping an eye or two out for him like most people here :)

  • @Necrosoul said: The only reason i put Ben in Kenny's group is to make them even. Yes she is the only medic, but the question is does the pros out weigh the cons. Ofcourse i want to keep the medic, but I would also have to keep the other two people. One that would attract zombies (Duck) and one that would not have my back if my life depended on it (Kenny).

    Tried out the kill Larry path a couple nights ago, definitely not going to be a playthrough I'll strive to try again as I felt really bad and horrible through it, but it was funny to see Lily not only not help you with the first St John brother, instead having Kenny watch my back, but also not only do nothing to save me from the electric fence but even brings Clem out with her to watch as you quite possibly get killed. I understand her not wanting me to live in that playthrough, but geese don't bring the little girl whose already been traumatised by one death out to potentially see another at least!! (Yeah, I know Lee doesn't do much to shield Clem in the freezer but then he's busy trying to hold Lily back then, and it's not like it's Clem's fault either way!).

  • @CapnJay said: Kenny's a great guy if you side with him 100% of the time otherwise...


    I wonder how many people would shoot kenny in the back soon as they get to his boat and get it running

    Ah that would be a great choice to make.

Add Comment