User Avatar Image

Crazy Lady in the forest Owned the car at the end? /SPOILERS

posted by pwnah on - last edited - Viewed by 814 users

at the end doug showed us the footage on the cam corder and it showed a clip with the crazy lady stomping something in a car, is that the same car you find at the end?

But if it was the lights have been on for a hell of a long time. idk but i was just thinking

:P

Thoughts?:)

115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Sisterofshane said: I hope not, especially as the supplies get taken either way.

It will be interesting to see what the differences are between a Lee who agreed with taking the food, and a Lee who didn't.

I'm not sure because I never refused to take the food, but if Lee say 'Don't take this stuff' I think the rest of the group will take it anyway but Clementine won't get the Brooklyn sweatshirt.

That would make sense because it's sort of an uncommon item to find floating around Georgia, and thus would be much better for identification than a can of soup or whatever.

Anyway I'm sorta hoping it does happen, because I want to see how Lee navigates such an awkward conversation.

Best bet: Silence :D

• @Don'tLickTheSaltLick said: Wait, so the rest of the group takes the food either way? In that case, I see no point in making Clem question your morals.

I thought about that too, but it felt a little two-faced. Lee sits on a high horse and condemns other for taking the supplies, but still gets to reap the benefits of their actions.

Also it could be argued that in this brave new world Clem needs to understand that sometimes morality has to be bent for the sake of survival, even if it upsets her. Granted that notion opens up a huge can of worms which I'm not trying to get into here. However if your Lee was of that mind set, then he would be the best person to teach her that lesson.

• My lee that didn't kill larry or the brothers didnt steal either.

my kenny siding killed larry killed the st. johns and stole.

then my fuck kenny playthrough has me sided with lily and larry all the time but stealing the food

• @Sisterofshane said: I don't think so. I think she has been sabotaging the bandits, using the shopping cart to take supplies from the bandits, and then framing the Brothers - that's why they come to attack the farm (they think that the Brother's screwed them over in their deal to provide them with food). We know she is specifically pitting them against each other to keep Clementine safe (at least, that's what I gathered from her video).

Also, that car has not been there for more than a day. Jolene's daughter was taken quite awhile ago, long enough for her to go crazy and then plot to take Clementine as her daughter.

I think you're right. The hoodie sent me off on a tanget. It may still have been Jolene's car but she was not driving it. Whoever was dring it did so that same day after the sun went down. We didn't see the car on the way to the farm and the car lights were on.

• Having read all that, I still think it may have been a car Jolene "borrowed". I think she intended to take Clem (had her hat waiting for her and everything) and needed supplies and that the hoodie in the car was intended for Clem all along. I think being a bit of a wingnut and not really caring about the car, she left it running with the door open while she went to get the cart from her camp to haul supplies. The car ran out of gas in the meantime and the headlights could have been daytime running lights. Consider the timeline, the game starts and Lee is handing out afternoon rations and ends just after dinner, it's reasonable to assume the car battery lasted that long. Jolene would have arrived with the car after the second group arrived at the dairy to make it to her camp while Lee and Danny were there, which would be why no one saw the car on the way to the dairy.

• @Cyreen said: Having read all that, I still think it may have been a car Jolene "borrowed". I think she intended to take Clem (had her hat waiting for her and everything) and needed supplies and that the hoodie in the car was intended for Clem all along. I think being a bit of a wingnut and not really caring about the car, she left it running with the door open while she went to get the cart from her camp to haul supplies. The car ran out of gas in the meantime and the headlights could have been daytime running lights. Consider the timeline, the game starts and Lee is handing out afternoon rations and ends just after dinner, it's reasonable to assume the car battery lasted that long. Jolene would have arrived with the car after the second group arrived at the dairy to make it to her camp while Lee and Danny were there, which would be why no one saw the car on the way to the dairy.

If this is the case, there won't be any direct punishment for looting the car. Lee will know that the supplies belonged to the woman in the woods who got killed.

• looking back, im glad danny shot her full of lead. (in this particular string of events)

no one messes with clementine.

no one.

• @pompeiiamgotterdammerung said: looking back, im glad danny shot her full of lead. (in this particular string of events)

no one messes with clementine.

no one.

Agree with you on the Clementine part but Jolene had a reason to why she was crazy.

• Jolene went through a lot. She lost her daughter, is living out in the open (which puts her under constant danger), and rape was also implied. Not entirely sure how she got involved with the brothers - maybe she saw them kill for food.

Surprising that they didn't eat her too, really.

• @NessaT said: Surprising that they didn't eat her too, really.

That would be why Danny said "What a waste" after killing her; tainted meat. I wonder though, if you destroy the brain, the "meat" doesn't turn, would it still be tainted?

Add Comment