User Avatar Image

Question about Carley

posted by WheelOfFortune on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

I've seen some play-troughs of The Walking Dead and every time, when Lee is beating up Andy at the ranch, he justs stops and walks away. In my game, Carley had to come and tell me to stop. Why?

Also, Carley did not approach me with a candy-bar like in that "this is gunna happend"-video. Why?

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carly walks over and tells you he's had enough if you continually beat him. If you stop of your own accord she does not.

I believe the developers make the trailer well in advance of the episode being finished, and as such some scenes are altered or do not make it in.

• Some scenes ARE altered, such as Carley insisting that you keep the food. It was not an energy bar, but the food that you offered to her in episode 2.

• @PeopleSandwich said: Carly walks over and tells you he's had enough if you continually beat him. If you stop of your own accord she does not.

I believe the developers make the trailer well in advance of the episode being finished, and as such some scenes are altered or do not make it in.

How do you stop hitting him then? Because i tried.

• @WheelOfFortune said: How do you stop hitting him then? Because i tried.

lol

• Carley is a Fed. she claimed she was investigating the festival but what kind of Radio Journalist/ Blogger gets perfect head shots every time? and she mentions that the radio station was shut down and she hit the blogosphere.

• @CapnJay said: Carley is a Fed. she claimed she was investigating the festival but what kind of Radio Journalist/ Blogger gets perfect head shots every time? and she mentions that the radio station was shut down and she hit the blogosphere.

Hmm. Interesting theory. Doesn't really answer how you back of from Andy. How do you? You just sit and wait for Lee to back off?

• @WheelOfFortune said: Hmm. Interesting theory. Doesn't really answer how you back of from Andy. How do you? You just sit and wait for Lee to back off?

Yeah, you just stop clicking the punch option, and Lee stops.

Also, if you don't punch him quickly enough in the first segment, you get another scene that ends in Lee throwing Andy into the electric fence.

• Carley stops me after the second round of beatings. Doug doesnt do anything so lees arms just get tired

• @thesporkman said: Yeah, you just stop clicking the punch option, and Lee stops.

Also, if you don't punch him quickly enough in the first segment, you get another scene that ends in Lee throwing Andy into the electric fence.

That happened in my first play-through. I thought it was cooler then Lee just beating his face and bloating it.

• @CapnJay said: Carley is a Fed. she claimed she was investigating the festival but what kind of Radio Journalist/ Blogger gets perfect head shots every time? and she mentions that the radio station was shut down and she hit the blogosphere.

What's odd about the last part? She has to keep her skills sharp, plus she could have done freelance.

Also..anybody can go to the range to practice.

Add Comment