1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by CapnJay
    Kenny's a great guy if you side with him 100% of the time otherwise...

I wonder how many people would shoot kenny in the back soon as they get to his boat and get it running

Ah that would be a great choice to make.

I wish I could agree with this, but at that point Kenny becomes the only person who knows the water ways and how to find the fish. He also is the only one that can fix the boat. I will not get to the point where Kenny is my only hope.

• @YamiRaziel said: The point is to protect the present, maybe? During a zombie apocalypse children are liability. Even if you are alone, according to your "I'm a rational player" logic, Shawn should be the first choice. If not, then your rationalism is a bit inconsistent.

Well, if we are going to be PURELY rational, then you should side with Kenny in the meat locker to secure a place on the boat with his Wife, who has medical training. Siding with Lilly gets you nothing in terms of "usefulness".

• i sided with kenny just because he was a pretty likeable character in episode 1. yeah, he ran away but he saved his kid. and as someone said earlier, he has the boat. siding with him does give lee an oportunity to sort of get away from the walkers.
    also, i don't like lilly and larry at all.

• @The_Ripper said: Anyone remembers, back on Drugstore, that Larry punched Lee to LET HIM DIE? He tries to kill Lee!

Besides, no one in the room it's a medic and he stops breathing. Enough. Larry doesn't deserve more time or efforts. And dealing with a zombie with the Larry's size it's not easy. They need to act quickly.

I'm sorry for Lilly, I swear.

At the moment, here's a Kenny supporter. :D

Nice one Rip, "The Larry" is almost as good as "The Steam" LOL

• can you imagine if lily shifted gears and became devoted to protecting and caring for clementine now that larrys dead so your forced to choose between Kenny or the womans whose becoming Clementines surrogate mom

• Sisterofshane, I'm not the rational player, you are :) For me putting Lilly away from her father was the most cruel thing I've probably seen in a video game. I would never make that choice. I hardly bore to watch someone else do it.
    All her begging and crying... she just didn't deserve to be treated like that.
    If real me was there in that scene and I had no other choice, I guess I would do it... but not like that. In that scene (siding with Kenny) I hate Lee more than anyone else.

• punch kenny in the balls and have him drop the salt lick on his own head then go back to reviving larry

• @YamiRaziel said: Sisterofshane, I'm not the rational player, you are :) For me putting Lilly away from her father was the most cruel thing I've probably seen in a video game. I would never make that choice. I hardly bore to watch someone else do it.
    All her begging and crying... she just didn't deserve to be treated like that.
    If real me was there in that scene and I had no other choice, I guess I would do it... but not like that. In that scene (siding with Kenny) I hate Lee more than anyone else.

I felt exactly the same way. Pulling Lily away is horrible. I tried siding with Kenny on my second playthrough, and I just barely got through it. I felt so awful afterward that I immediately quit the game and deleted that save file. I had to watch a YouTube playthrough to see how the rest of it played out.

• also whats really interesting is side with kenny and your arm gets sore from pulling her and struggling with the fence. side with her and it's alot easier

• @Greedow said: the thing about Kenny its that in reverse situations...i would jump on danny and try to help out...cause 2x1 is better than 1x1.

I don`t hate him because of that(people do get scared or some other stuff) i just don`t trust him anymore

Ya but it's not fear that keeps him there. You tried to save Larry, in his black and white rationale, that means you are no longer an obedient tool he can use to protect his family, and are now expendable.
    Larry had to die, just not that way and not that fast.

Add Comment