User Avatar Image

Telltale's consumer based "Hint's and Tips"

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Since Telltale is cool, and LucAssfarts isnt, I feel there is a heck of a chance you could see a game made that you actually want! Personally, I'm tired of swinging the ol' digital lightsaber around. You know what I mean?

Come to think of it, what do YOU want to see from Telltale?

Personally, Ren and Stimpy are two excellent characters for an adventure. I think. No? Eh.

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • let see... basically all the LA adventure games I have loved. Something along the lines of MI 1/2. (the ones after that were ok but something was missing) Grim was really kick ass liked it very much. Loom.. ah yes Loom some of the younger games may not remember it but it was fun and an interesting idea. The dig.. well I honestly got to say don't make anymore games like the dig... it was just too.... heartless. DOTT again another amazing game and I'm surprised more games didn't come out. Sam and max of course was another one on the list as well as full throttle (too bad they both got canned). I think the big thing is that it has to be funny. I think some strongbad type humor would be do very well in an adventure game. Oh hey I just remembered shadowgate was a pretty fun game back in the nes days and Hugos house of horrors an adventure game kind of like the 7th guest ( which was more a puzzle game) would be good. 7th guest had some interesting puzzles but could have been designed way better. I saw somone mentioned goblins already which I have to agree was pretty fun. Well... I think I've rambled on long enough now so.... I guess this is the end of this post... I think...

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

dont fuq with the dig! :D

was a great game

• oh not to say that the game was bad or anything. I think it lacked in some cases vs other LA games. oh hey I just remembered zac mccracken and the alien mindbenders. that was another good one

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

it was more serious

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

The Dig was a good, solid game, IMO... but of course you can't compare it to masterpieces like DOTT or Zak...

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]The Dig was a good, solid game, IMO... but of course you can't compare it to masterpieces like DOTT or Zak...[/quote]

or like MI

• playing bloodlines got me thinking. How about an adventure game using the source engine. I think that could be really cool.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I'm hoping that The Blades of Stenchtar is going to be a real game. That blog made me laugh so much. An adventure game making fun of traditional RPGs would be great.[/quote]
    Try playing The Bard's Tale on console. It's a comedy RPG that makes fun of the genre.
    The PC version will be out soon, too.

I just hope to God that if they make Monkey Island 5: A Mighty Pirate's Tale, and if they do they'd better hire Ron Gilbert, Tim Schafer and Steve Purcell, beat the crap out of the Escape From Monkey Island team with a rubber chicken for ten minutes and tell all of the voice actors why the acting in COMI was better than that in EFMI (while they're being subjected to water torture, of course).

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Dude, watch what you say around here. Big Brother is watching.

• Telltale is made up of some EMI team members. Also, to want to beat the crap out of the EMI team is an insult to god-like designers Mike Stemmle and Sean Cark and is likely to piss anyone who cares about classic adventure games off.

And besides, EMI was a great game. :D

Add Comment