User Avatar Image

[PS3] Walking Dead deleted all my saves

posted by marcu5 on - last edited - Viewed by 563 users

what the HELL? log in to my ps3, goto walking dead, it errors; then all my saves are gone? is there any legitimate customer service on this site because it seems like telltale doesn't give a shit about how buggy this game is?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS GAME WAS POSTPONED FOR AN ADDITIONAL MONTH AND IT STILL CAME OUT THIS GLITCHED?

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marcu5 said: what the HELL? log in to my ps3, goto walking dead, it errors; then all my saves are gone? is there any legitimate customer service on this site because it seems like telltale doesn't give a shit about how buggy this game is?

    YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS GAME WAS POSTPONED FOR AN ADDITIONAL MONTH AND IT STILL CAME OUT THIS GLITCHED?

    That sucks man. Was it just your saves for WD? Or did you lose other game saves as well? I ran into several bugs myself and the second episode is unplayable on my PS3. Completely Unacceptable...

  • Happened to me as well. I had two saved games and it told me my files were corrupt then they were gone. I'm really gonna be pissed if it does it to my new save file.

  • Happened to me too.

    It's a pain in the ass now having to replay both episodes, hoping I make the same choices so I can try to get the proper experience out of episode three. Though now I'm afraid it'll do this again when that episode comes out. :(

  • Bad news, my new save file was corrupted and erased. Good news, I know what causes it. Bad news, I'm not a tester so I'm not sharing how I was able to replicate the issue consistently--not my job. Hire some testers who aren't completely inept and aren't in it for a free game or to have their name in the credits

  • Just happened to me. All three games I had saved are gone.

  • Did this happen after you guys played your third save file? It happened to me. This is the only reason I play with two files now.

  • @Zeruis said: Did this happen after you guys played your third save file? It happened to me. This is the only reason I play with two files now.

    Yup.

  • @WadeTheButcher said: Bad news, my new save file was corrupted and erased. Good news, I know what causes it. Bad news, I'm not a tester so I'm not sharing how I was able to replicate the issue consistently--not my job. Hire some testers who aren't completely inept and aren't in it for a free game or to have their name in the credits

    Really public spirited and helpful of you.

  • @nOmArch said: Really public spirited and helpful of you.

    i already know hwo to reproduce it and i've pm'd it to mike

    but he's right, TTG has less than 20 members. the game sold over a million copies it's first week, can't they hire a team of beta testers? this most recent episode was glitched to pieces.

  • ya i specifically did my first playthrough not knowing what was to happen so it would be realistic and my second knowing what already happened and it was deleted all of a sudden so now it wont be like my first playthrough cause i already know what happens. fucking telltale needs to pull there shit together especially about how they said monthly releases and its a longer wait.

Add Comment