User Avatar Image

"Since Lee's Urban and all"

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Does anybody not like Kenny anymore after that racist comment towards Lee

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Aexra said:
    And since Lee did had to go to jail... well..... He is not in the position to be mad lol.

Between the picklocking and the "it'll be handy to have a guy around who can knock some heads" comment in the first season, I suspect Kenny might know about Lee and he was quickly covering himself by pretending to be racist!

Ah, probably giving him far too much credit.

• @Drake Sigar said: Between the picklocking and the "it'll be handy to have a guy around who can knock some heads" comment in the first season, I suspect Kenny might know about Lee and he was quickly covering himself by pretending to be racist!

Ah, probably giving him far too much credit.

LOL, I think you hit the nail on the head! That comment was probably more meant to illustrate that Kenny is a dunder head as opposed to racist or malicious.

• @Drake Sigar said: Between the picklocking and the "it'll be handy to have a guy around who can knock some heads" comment in the first season, I suspect Kenny might know about Lee and he was quickly covering himself by pretending to be racist!

Ah, probably giving him far too much credit. He's not a mastermind, right?

Yes, you're right, maybe he knows something...

When Kenny apologizes saying "Man, I'm from Florida..." I think "Man, you're a redneck and no matters where are you from" :D

• @UnknownFox said: Personally I laughed my ass off but thought of it more as a poor judgement call rather than being racist. So I didn't think anything of it.

So did I, he said himself to disregard it instantly after he said it, he knew it sounded racist and is there anything Kenny is, it's not a racist, he is a emotional hot head that might not always take the best decisions when fearing for the lives of his family or friends, take for example:

Kenny wanting to smash the lock in the barn with a hammer, instead of finding a screwdriver as Lee points would be a much smarter choice.

Kenny rushing out and attacking Danny to save Lee.

Or when Kenny rushed Andy and gets shot instead of flanking him together with Kenny so they could have jumped him together.

• @Joshua1991 said: Does anybody not like Kenny anymore after that racist comment towards Lee

Who is the racist.
    Kenny saying he is urban and all. Or you for assuming he says so because Lee is black.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

:mad: Stop right there. :mad:

• @Vainamoinen said: :mad: Stop right there. :mad:

Vain closing this thread in 3... 2... 1...

• @Drake Sigar said: I think Kenny is ignorant of all cultures other than his own, so it's not personal. He probably thinks us Brits go around wearing monocles and tophats.

So you're saying you don't?

• People are pretty strange sometimes. Kenny has a lot of faults, being a racist isn't one of them. I shouldn't be surprised though, after all, there was a thread about Larry being a racist and possible child molester (still have no idea how people could even reach that conclusion). Kenny is just impulsive and spoke before he thought.

Add Comment