User Avatar Image

"Since Lee's Urban and all"

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

Does anybody not like Kenny anymore after that racist comment towards Lee

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @PuhChewyChomp said: So you're saying you don't?

God no. We wear bowler hats.

• well kenny is a 'redneck'..

and the flip side to this is kenny may of been hinting that he knows about lee's criminal past and thus made the assumption he knew how to break in....

• For some reason I doubt subtlety is one of Kenny's fortes.

• Kenny's only prejudice is towards saving his own cowardly skin, along with his family.

To that end, he'll sacrifice group members of any colour, creed or sexual/gender orientation with the most righteous social equality ever witnessed before or after the end of the world as we know it.

In Kenny I trust. (The prick).

• @greenj2 said: Kenny's only prejudice is towards saving his own cowardly skin, along with his family.

To that end, he'll sacrifice group members of any colour, creed or sexual/gender orientation with the most righteous social equality ever witnessed before or after the end of the world as we know it.

In Kenny I trust. (The prick).

He didn't sacrifice anyone.

• I believe it's pretty racist actually. Lee is a university teacher and Kenny doesn't know about his past (if he knew he would never let Lee around his family). So the first things that go through his mind are that a black person can fight and pick up locks...

• @The_Ripper said: He didn't sacrifice anyone.

Larry's licking is debatable.

Leaving Shawn pinned under the tractor at Hershel's farm, not so much.

In my playthrough, Kenny also abandoned me during the scuffle with Danny. Despite the fact I'd had his back in every way up to that point, with the exception of sending Larry for a dirt nap.

If you have Kenny's back in every dispute, he'll be there for you in a pinch. Otherwise, watch out. You could end up walker bait.

I'll be trying my luck with Lilly in episode 3. :)

• @YamiRaziel said: I believe it's pretty racist actually. Lee is a university teacher and Kenny doesn't know about his past (if he knew he would never let Lee around his family). So the first things that go through his mind are that a black person can fight and pick up locks...

Yes that is racist of you. As if white people can't be urban.

• What is racist of me? I'm not saying anything... Kenny is the one that's being racist.

• @YamiRaziel said: What is racist of me? I'm not saying anything... Kenny is the one that's being racist.

Why for calling Lee "urban" and you assuming being Urban has anything to do with black people and assume it is bad related.

White people can be urban to.:guybrush:

Add Comment