User Avatar Image

What Do you think Will be The Consequences of (SPOILER) Stealing from the Car?

posted by Dasacugo on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

The decision of stealing or not the food from the car was the hardest for me. In first place, it moved me that Clem :) faced all the group, so i finally decided to support her, because i didn't wanted that she feel alone, but later that night i thought that was a coward action from me let her be hungry by just a moral choice. What do you think will be the Consequences of what we all choose for the next Episodes(Share your decision).

PD Sorry for my bad english. My Native Language is Spanish.

261 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I honestly think the owners of the car are dead. Why would anyone leave the car and everything in it unguarded and unlocked? I was scared it was going to be a trap and bandit would pop up and take everything we own.

I had to back up Clementine though. Just because the world is messed up and gone crazy doesn't mean she has to give up on doing what's right. Even today when things are not so desperate people lock their cars.

• @phoray said: Oh yeah. I wanted to present my theory.

You know how the bandits attacked saying that the St. John's had broken their deal.

And jolene was conspicuously missing from her camp.

And then there was an empty car.

My theory is thus.

Jolene went to put the bandits against the St. John's because that would keep the bandits not looking at the Lee camp at the motel. She did this by procuring a car and going off to steal supplies from the bandits. OR... The bandits were using the car to pick up some of the food from the St. John's and she hijacked it. The blackmail (food) was never delivered so the bandits assumed the St. John's stopped the deal.

That would explain why the bandits attacked the dairy raving about a broken deal, why Jole had dairy boxes in her camp, and why there's a child-sized hoodie in the car (Jole had a kid daughter). Well done!

• @Rasher said: I honestly think the owners of the car are dead. Why would anyone leave the car and everything in it unguarded and unlocked? I was scared it was going to be a trap and bandit would pop up and take everything we own.

I had to back up Clementine though. Just because the world is messed up and gone crazy doesn't mean she has to give up on doing what's right. Even today when things are not so desperate people lock their cars.

Well in comics one guy actually leaves a car FULL of supplies and fuel, and he suicides into zombies just because he was alone. (Ironically he finds people right before zombies start eating him and calls for help and gets eaten ^^)

• @Drake Sigar said: That would explain why the bandits attacked the dairy raving about a broken deal, why Jole had dairy boxes in her camp, and why there's a child-sized hoodie in the car (Jole had a kid daughter). Well done!

Timing is pretty good, too, because the battery only had a few hours to keep lights on in this theory. After the trip to Jolene's camp, you proceed to snoop the barn, have a dinner scene, meat locker, then walk back, rather than it being on for possibly all day and such.

• @klapaucius said:

So far, my only disappointment was the impact of choices in the game. Choices did not matter as far as the survivability of the group was concerned.

I agree. Choices are basically reactionary, and haven't really had any dramatic effects. I want to see a bad choice that leaves someone dead, instead of someone dying because I'm stuck between saving them or another person.

• Doug can fix the walkie talkie but in three months noone thought to ask him they'll all facepalm when they realize this

• @YamiRaziel said: Clord, I regard myself as a person who pays attention to the story and yet I don't know who's car it was...

Assumption made based on camera's footage. Until it is properly explained by the storyline, assumptions can be made.

• camera footage was of Jolenes tent judging by position of sleeping bag and bunny

• The only consequences I expect from stealing from the car in the end of episode 2 is that my group will not be starving at the beginning of episode 3.

• It is very likely a bandits car. :)

Add Comment