User Avatar Image

Lee's family (SPOILERS)

posted by Josh marsh on - last edited - Viewed by 643 users

Hi guys, just played through the episodes cant wait till ep.3 :D

(SPOILER ALERT) Just wondering i know you see your brother as a zombie and proceed to hack his brains out but what happens to Lee's mum and dad?

_____

Clem ftw! :)

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @phoray said: I just realized... Why would they check the office but not the bathroom? Just think if they were really that concerned (and heck, someone has to use the restroom eventually, no?) why would they not check to only other obvious room?

Maybe they came in through the office? PS: Shh!

@phoray said: They haven't checked the bathroom because it was locked. First Clem says that it is locked and Lee tells her to look for keys behind the counter because he knows where his parents kept keys ^^ this leads to a shot which almost killed whole group.

Oh yeah I mean this. This is the real reason. Canon established. ¬ ¬

• @Jake said: Maybe they came in through the office? PS: Shh!

Oh yeah I mean this. This is the real reason. Canon established. ¬ ¬

What business doesn't keep the keys to their locked bathroom behind the counter?

They were looking for keys to the pharmacy before you go there. (Implied by Lily's lines during Larry's little attack.)

They didn't look behind the counter for the keys to the pharmacy? That's pretty stupid of them. They would at least have found those keys and tried them out. They didn't find them at all, because they didn't look for keys, because their thought processes are illogical for various reasons.

• Just a question: Whatever happened to Lee's ex-wife?

• @phoray said: What business doesn't keep the keys to their locked bathroom behind the counter?

They were looking for keys to the pharmacy before you go there. (Implied by Lily's lines during Larry's little attack.)

They didn't look behind the counter for the keys to the pharmacy? That's pretty stupid of them. They would at least have found those keys and tried them out. They didn't find them at all, because they didn't look for keys, because their thought processes are illogical for various reasons.

or maybe they found the keys tried them on pharmacy door and then put them back because they didn't fit.

@phoray said: Just a question: Whatever happened to Lee's ex-wife?

No one knows yet. Judging from the trailer of episode 3, we have a black woman who has a chance to be his wife, but probably not.

• Considering that Lee killed a senator because of their affair and how rational Lee is, she might have been long dead.

• @Master of Aeons said: Considering that Lee killed a senator because of their affair and how rational Lee is, she might have been long dead.

Nah Lee could not kill his own wife. Even in one of the dialogues we can see that death of the senator was an accident.

• @magzhi said: Nah Lee could not kill his own wife. Even in one of the dialogues we can see that death of the senator was an accident.

That wasn't my assumption. If he had killed his wife, the people who know his crime would make mention of that. It's possible that the senator killed his wife to cover the affair though. It'd give Lee plenty of reason to snap.

• Might be possible but highly unlikely. Lee also mentions that his wife is somewhere else in Hershel's farm so she was probably alive before zombie apocalypses.

• @magzhi said: They haven't checked the bathroom because it was locked.

@magzhi said: or maybe they found the keys tried them on pharmacy door and then put them back because they didn't fit.

That pokes a hole in your own response though. lol ^^

• @phoray said: That pokes a hole in your own response though. lol ^^

xd yeah lol haven't noticed that
    Well then they haven't searched behind the counter

Add Comment