User Avatar Image

"Since Lee's Urban and all"

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

Does anybody not like Kenny anymore after that racist comment towards Lee

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Everyone... Just chill out, He's from Florida.. Stuff like that just flies out of his mouth. :D

• @Aexra said: Why for calling Lee "urban" and you assuming being Urban has anything to do with black people and assume it is bad related.

White people can be urban to.:guybrush:

Aexra, I still don't get it. I didn't say any of those things... You either read somebody else's comment or you misunderstood mine.

• @greenj2 said: Larry's licking is debatable.

Leaving Shawn pinned under the tractor at Hershel's farm, not so much.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but leaving Shawn to rescue his son is not "sacrificing" him, it's Kenny rescuing his freaking son. As a father myself, I can assure you, if I saw two people about to be killed, and one of them was my son and the other was some guy I'd just barely met, then I'm rescuing my son, I don't care who the other person is. It has nothing to do with sacrifice and everything to do with parenthood.

• @Cpt. Sqweky said: I'm sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but leaving Shawn to rescue his son is not "sacrificing" him, it's Kenny rescuing his freaking son. As a father myself, I can assure you, if I saw two people about to be killed, and one of them was my son and the other was some guy I'd just barely met, then I'm rescuing my son, I don't care who the other person is. It has nothing to do with sacrifice and everything to do with parenthood.

People here need to remember that the scene is WAY different too, depending on who Lee tries to save. If you go for Duck, there isn't really a chance for them to save Shawn, anyway, as you have to struggle to get Duck free from the walkers. If you pick Shawn, it's almost feels like Duck was in no danger at all, the way Kenny just picks him up off the tractor. It really makes Kenny feel a lot more like a coward for not returning to help you than in the other situation.

• My relationship with Kenny was not affected. I feel like Kenny stereotyped Lee as a silly, last-minute option. :P

• @Sisterofshane said: People here need to remember that the scene is WAY different too, depending on who Lee tries to save.

That's a good point.

This video captures one side of the story pretty well. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=figIut7pnSI

• @Joshua1991 said: Does anybody not like Kenny anymore after that racist comment towards Lee

Really? It was a joke. I guess the game should lack those and any type of character development or background...

• @Drake Sigar said: I think Kenny is ignorant of all cultures other than his own, so it's not personal. He probably thinks us Brits go around wearing monocles and tophats.

you mean you don't?? well, that just crushed my whole image of Brit's!
    heh just kidding man!

Nah, I dindt think much of it myself rather than an idiotic comment.

But you can also assume the same thing of Lily being in the Air Force.
    She could have been in admin or a aircraft mechanic. To think she has leadership skills or combat training simply based on her backround is just wrong.

Aslo, Larry called Lee "boy" a couple time's. that's more racest than Kenny asking lee if he can pick locks!

• Kenny just thought it was NBN if ya know what I mean;)

• @Aexra said: Yes that is racist of you. As if white people can't be urban.

This is true but it was apparent(to me anyway) that Kenny was using "Urban" as a stereotype of black people from the city.:D

Add Comment