User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • luckily lee is not a person who cant stand noisy kids if he was, kenny would need little brushes to wipe duck off the floor i guess lol

• Personally I want the next Hard Choice to feature Duck and someone else...

• @kirby18 said: Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed.

First, Clementine loses her parents and her babysitter. Then she has to endure Duck. I wonder is she would be tempted to use a hammer to knock Duck out since he is, in his father’s words, dumber than a bag of hammers.

@kirby18 said: Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

At the end of Episode 2, Duck did ask questions about the abandoned car, so he isn’t totally stupid, but Duck is less curious than Clementine. I don’t see Duck asking as many questions as Clementine.

• Daaaaaaaaaaaaad, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad, let's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Gosh... I hate Duck at those moments. :p

• Every 10 year old boy is an annoying SOB.

Every posted on this forum was an annoying sob when he was 10.

• @Lars80 said:
    Every poster on this forum was an annoying sob when he was 10.

That's exactly why I hate him, I don't like to be reminded of that.

• There is a difference between an SOB you are referring to and a annoying and stupid SOB that tends to appear in many zombie plots. More directed to carl when he indirectly killed Dale, but really I feel these little kids are just begging for a spankin'. I knew from the start this kid was going to be a nagging cancer to the group... what ?over exaggerated a bit? haha jk

• @kirby18 said: There is a difference between an SOB you are referring to and a annoying and stupid SOB that tends to appear in many zombie plots. More directed to carl when he indirectly killed Dale, but really I feel these little kids are just begging for a spankin'. I knew from the start this kid was going to be a nagging cancer to the group... what ?over exaggerated a bit? haha jk

I dont know how old you are, but i am guessing around 10?
    And acting like you are all grown up.

Id take Duck over you in my group any day.
    Who would want to be near a person who blame a kid for the death of an old man anyways? Disturbing.

• @Lars80 said: Every 10 year old boy is an annoying SOB.

Every posted on this forum was an annoying sob when he was 10.

Maybe so, personally I was so hardened by the world I was more disturbing than annoying. However, annoying is one thing... Being so stupid you pin someone under a tractor is another. Duck's Stupid and Annoying, like most little boys, but unlike them he's likely to grow up to be even MORE stupid and annoying.

• So...am I the only one who'd like to hear Duck's story about Super Dinosaur?

I wish you could make out what he was saying.

Add Comment