User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Death689God said: Maybe so, personally I was so hardened by the world I was more disturbing than annoying. However, annoying is one thing... Being so stupid you pin someone under a tractor is another. Duck's Stupid and Annoying, like most little boys, but unlike them he's likely to grow up to be even MORE stupid and annoying.

This post is stupid.

• @Lars80 said: This post is stupid.

Yeah well the poster had enough wit to know that the Saint John's were Cannibals before he even got to the Farm. :D

Also, the truly intelligent don't call something stupid, they Imply it through superior reasoning. :cool:

If all you can respond with is "This post is stupid", then you've basically just given up and declared me to have the superior argument.

• @Death689God said: Duck's Stupid and Annoying, like most little boys, but unlike them he's likely to grow up to be even MORE stupid and annoying.

If his father's any indication...

• @Death689God said: Yeah well the poster had enough wit to know that the Saint John's were Cannibals before he even got to the Farm. :D

Also, the truly intelligent don't call something stupid, they Imply it through superior reasoning. :cool:

If all you can respond with is "This post is stupid", then you've basically just given up and declared me to have the superior argument.

You know what.
    Not only is it stupid to blame an accident on a 10 year old boys. It borders to retarded.
    So ya, go ahead and give yourself credit for being a smartass. Most normal people out there will look at you, and re-consider if they are against mercy killing.

• The first chance I get i'm shooting the lad.

• Oh, and what a fucking genius you are for figuring out that the St.Johns were cannibals. I guess you just pulled that one out of your ass huh?
    Or maybe farmers near where you live are actually cannibals.
    Kind of like you and your local neighbors would blame an accident one a TEN YEAR OLD boy.

• It appears Lars is one of those annoying 10 year old boys that were mentioned earlier on in the thread.

• @Kinky John Fowler said: It appears Lars is one of those annoying 10 year old boys that were mentioned earlier on in the thread.

Must be huh?
    Is this another smart one blaming 10 year olds for adults stupidity?
    Is that kind of stupidity something that goes around on this forum?

• @Lars80 said: You know what.
    Not only is it stupid to blame an accident on a 10 year old boys. It borders to retarded.
    So ya, go ahead and give yourself credit for being a smartass. Most normal people out there will look at you, and re-consider if they are against mercy killing.

Duck was on the tractor, and if you talk to him you notice him constantly messing with the controls. How exactly did Shane get his leg caught under the tractor? It clearly moved and pinned him, unless you're suggesting he willingly pinned himself for fun... Duck was on the tractor, messing with it, Shane gets pinned, he is at fault. His age doesn't change that.

BTW, most of the people seem to be agreeing with Me. You're very much the Minority right now. Also, most people chose to save Shawn as well... Just saying. So CLEARLY most people would think I'm full of it. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but this "smart ass" can think for himself... Very efficiently even.

• Such aggression from one so young. Chill out man, have a Snickers or something.

Add Comment