User Avatar Image

Cannibalism. Another way to survive.

posted by Lars80 on - last edited - Viewed by 560 users

Perhaps the 2 brothers were smart and better at surviving than others. How long are you going to starve, before you start eating other people?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I never blamed them for deals with Bandits or Cannibalism... But harming MY People, that was going too far in my book. But my Lee has a new Rule of "No killing your Own" now, so it'd have to be someone else... But MOST people view Cannibalism as the 2nd worse crime.
    (1rst being Sex Crimes: Like child molesting and rape)

• @Death689God said: I never blamed them for deals with Bandits or Cannibalism... But harming MY People, that was going too far in my book. But my Lee has a new Rule of "No killing your Own" now, so it'd have to be someone else... But MOST people view Cannibalism as the 2nd worse crime.
    (1rst being Sex Crimes: Like child molesting and rape)

I think hunger leads to cannibalism. It's been proven again and again.
    But ya, as long as we are well fed, its not an option.

As for hurting my group. I decided in the meat locker. When i got the chanse, those brothers would get it. And ya, it was the easiest decisions i made in the game so far. Killing both of them.

• Eh. I could forgive cannibalism if it was the only way you could survive.

Here's the thing, though. The St. Johns were on a goddamned farm. It was established they had milk, butter, bread, cheese, and vegetables. They clearly weren't in danger of starving, even if they didn't resort to cannibalism.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Eh. I could forgive cannibalism if it was the only way you could survive.

Here's the thing, though. The St. Johns were on a goddamned farm. It was established they had milk, butter, bread, cheese, and vegetables. They clearly weren't in danger of starving, even if they didn't resort to cannibalism.

One cow can only produce so many proteins.
    For 2 men and a fat lady it wont be enough.

• I am indifferent to that.
    I can understand the need, the desperation that people drive to eat humans.
    But I think the most important thing is, even in that situation that we need to keep some humanity in an already F*** up world.

It is different when someone sacrifices himself for the group, and killing people.
    That just makes you a murderer.

• @Aexra said: I am indifferent to that.
    I can understand the need, the desperation that people drive to eat humans.
    But I think the most important thing is, even in that situation that we need to keep some humanity in an already F*** up world.

It is different when someone sacrifices himself for the group, and killing people.
    That just makes you a murderer.

But what is humanity?
    How hungry will you become, before humanity goes out the window?
    And in TWD. Where zombies go after every living animal, not just humans..
    I just wonder what happens to zombies in sub-zero temperatures.

• The only way I could eat a person would probably be a similar situation to the movie Alive, based on the rugby team who's plane crashed. Could never kill another person just to eat them.

• @Lars80 said: But what is humanity?

Til I starve, killing other humans to eat them makes you a murderer.
    Also in real life survival situations it doesn't happen, unless volunteered.
    We are not like that.

• @Lars80 said: But what is humanity?

Zombies in sub-zero temps freeze and can't move in the Walking dead universe, I think.

• Cannibalism should be the very,very last resort and actively murdering others for food is totally reprehensible.

I can sympathise with the people that the film 'Alive' is based on. Plane crashed into the Andes(I think?) They resorted to feeding on already DEAD passengers to stay alive until rescue arrived but the St. John situation is a totally different scenario.

The St John's actively set bear traps to catch humans and even have the audacity to claim they only eat people who would of died anyway! Mark is very unlikely going to die of an arrow in the shoulder! The farm seemed to have plenty of crops anyhow,turn veggie for gods sake!

Add Comment