User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kinky John Fowler said: Such aggression from one so young. Chill out man, have a snickers or something.

Actually, i get a feeling i must be the oldest guy in here.
    Or atleast you make me feel old.

You know, i work in the ambulance, and ive come across accidents similar to the one with Shawn and Duck. Of course there was no zombies around to eat the father after the car rolled over him. But do you know who police put the blame on? The little boy, or the father.
    The snickers is for you, if you get the right answer.

• @Lars80 said: Oh, and what a fucking genius you are for figuring out that the St.Johns were cannibals. I guess you just pulled that one out of your ass huh?
    Or maybe farmers near where you live are actually cannibals.
    Kind of like you and your local neighbors would blame an accident one a TEN YEAR OLD boy.

Actually it's because as soon as I saw them I thought... "These people clearly come from Andale". (Fallout 3 Reference.)
    I've seen that plot FAR too many times to not notice it in the creepily helpful and cherry nature of the brothers. They offered people that just pulled guns on them up to their farm... Mentioning they have food. They're acting like the world HASN'T ended, and people aren't desperate, which tends to imply cannibalism in Post Apocalyptic settings.

• @Death689God said: Actually it's because as soon as I saw them I thought... "These people clearly come from Andale". (Fallout 3 Reference.)
    I've seen that plot FAR too many times to not notice it in the creepily helpful and cherry nature of the brothers. They offered people that just pulled guns on them up to their farm... Mentioning they have food. They're acting like the world HASN'T ended, and people aren't desperate, which tends to imply cannibalism in Post Apocalyptic settings.

Well, i dont play fallout 3.
    How can you even enjoy a game like TWD?
    Ah whatever. Lets just agree that your the genius?

• @Lars80 said: Well, i dont play fallout 3.
    How can you even enjoy a game like TWD?
    Ah whatever. Lets just agree that your the genius?

I'm not a genius, technically speaking, my IQ is only 127, but this has less to do with IQ and more to do with being Genre Savvy. I swear, it's like you're brand new to the apocalypse genre...

How can I enjoy a game like this? I'm big on three things: Characters, Apocalyptic Settings, and Zombies. How could I NOT Enjoy it?

• Shawns death IS ducks fault. I mean he is innocent concious wise because he had no clue what he was doing but whether he is 10 or 42 its the person who moved the tractor on top of him. I saved duck purely because he was just a kid and I thought kenny wouldnt give me a ride to macon if I didnt.

• @Death689God said: I'm not a genius, technically speaking, my IQ is only 127, but this has less to do with IQ and more to do with being Genre Savvy. I swear, it's like you're brand new to the apocalypse genre...

How can I enjoy a game like this? I'm big on three things: Characters, Apocalyptic Settings, and Zombies. How could I NOT Enjoy it?

I probably watched zombie movies while you sat in the bath tub with your mommy playing with your penis.

Think im new to it? No, i just play along with the game.
    I am not going to be suspicious before i have a reason to. And i will not reload every time i make a decision im not happy with.
    Want me to tell you a secret though? I survived the farm. And so did everyone in my group, well except for Mark and Larry. And i killed off the brothers when i got the chanse. It all turned out good.
    You being the expert in the apocalyptic genre. How did it go for you? I suppose your skills saved Larry and Mark?

PS. Did you actually tell us your IQ? Heh.

• @Lars80 said: I probably watched zombie movies while you sat in the bath tub with your mommy playing with your penis.

Think im new to it? No, i just play along with the game.
    I am not going to be suspicious before i have a reason to. And i will not reload every time i make a decision im not happy with.
    Want me to tell you a secret though? I survived the farm. And so did everyone in my group, well except for Mark and Larry. And i killed off the brothers when i got the chanse. It all turned out good.
    You being the expert in the apocalyptic genre. How did it go for you? I suppose your skills saved Larry and Mark?

PS. Did you actually tell us your IQ? Heh.

Yeah, everyone did that. Mark was doomed, heck they only introduced him to kill him off... But if you must know, I did get to the CPR fast enough to get a sign of life right before Kenny dropped the Salt Lick. Also I don't reload either, and in my mind it WAS a reason to be suspicious. Someone offers to take starving people, who drew guns on them, to their farm like the world hasn't ended and people aren't desperate? I guess all the nosy questions about who you were, how many people you had, etc, didn't cause suspicion either?

PS: Saying your IQ is 127 is basically like saying "I'm not a genius, but I'm still smarter than the average bear". It's a really easy way to get stupid people to understand you're a bit quicker than them. Of course, most intelligent people tend to look for something more substantial. But, hey, sometimes stupid people can't see substance when it hits them over the head.

• @kirby18 said: Shawns death IS ducks fault. I mean he is innocent concious wise because he had no clue what he was doing but whether he is 10 or 42 its the person who moved the tractor on top of him. I saved duck purely because he was just a kid and I thought kenny wouldnt give me a ride to macon if I didnt.

The difference between 10 and 42 is that "10" is not responsible for anything he or she does. A 42 year old is.
    If a 42 year old play on the tractor and run someone over, he could go to jail.
    If a 42 year old place a 10 year old on the tractor, and that tractor runs over him. No one is going to jail. But the 42 year old will have a problem with his insurance company and better work on explaining "Why there was a 10 year old driving that tractor."

• @Lars80 said: The difference between 10 and 42 is that "10" is not responsible for anything he or she does. A 42 year old is.
    If a 42 year old play on the tractor and run someone over, he could go to jail.
    If a 42 year old place a 10 year old on the tractor, and that tractor runs over him. No one is going to jail. But the 42 year old will have a problem with his insurance company and better work on explaining "Why there was a 10 year old driving that tractor."

That wasnt my point though. I simply stated that regardless of age it is that persons fault. What does going to jail have to do with anything pertaining to the argument of whos FAULT it is? On top of that add a zombie apocalypse where there is no police force so, not to be rude or anything, but your argument is invalid.

• @kirby18 said: That wasnt my point though. I simply stated that regardless of age it is that persons fault. What does going to jail have to do with anything pertaining to the argument of whos FAULT it is? On top of that add a zombie apocalypse where there is no police force so, not to be rude or anything, but your argument is invalid.

This ^^^ :cool:

Add Comment