User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Death689God said: Yeah, everyone did that. Mark was doomed, heck they only introduced him to kill him off... But if you must know, I did get to the CPR fast enough to get a sign of life right before Kenny dropped the Salt Lick. Also I don't reload either, and in my mind it WAS a reason to be suspicious. Someone offers to take starving people, who drew guns on them, to their farm like the world hasn't ended and people aren't desperate? I guess all the nosy questions about who you were, how many people you had, etc, didn't cause suspicion either?

    PS: Saying your IQ is 127 is basically like saying "I'm not a genius, but I'm still smarter than the average bear". It's a really easy way to get stupid people to understand you're a bit quicker than them. Of course, most intelligent people tend to look for something more substantial. But, hey, sometimes stupid people can't see substance when it hits them over the head.

    Ive been around the internet long enough to know that i am not going to get into this "my dad is stronger than your dad" or "my IQ is higher than your IQ" because at the end of the day. You blame a tractor accident on a 10 year old. So that is how smart you are.

    You did CPR fast enough to get a sign of life. I blame telltale on that one, in a situation like that the person is dead. End of the story..
    Larry was gone either way. But it felt like an episode of Chicago Hope back in the 90's. I really hate CPR in movies and computer games. It's just bleh!

    I think in a real apocalypse people would band together and help eachother out. It would be the only way to survive. But you figured out another way that include bandits, cannibal farmers and so on. Good for you.
    I gave the brothers some info, but not to much. Like i would have in a situation like that. Answer what is relevant, anything else is my business.

  • @kirby18 said: That wasnt my point though. I simply stated that regardless of age it is that persons fault. What does going to jail have to do with anything pertaining to the argument of whos FAULT it is? On top of that add a zombie apocalypse where there is no police force so, not to be rude or anything, but your argument is invalid.

    Some day, you might understand. Hopefully.

  • Duck Was annoying in Episode one but he chilled out in two. now Kennys the annoying one.

  • @Lars80 said: Ive been around the internet long enough to know that i am not going to get into this "my dad is stronger than your dad" or "my IQ is higher than your IQ" because at the end of the day. You blame a tractor accident on a 10 year old. So that is how smart you are.

    You did CPR fast enough to get a sign of life. I blame telltale on that one, in a situation like that the person is dead. End of the story..
    Larry was gone either way. But it felt like an episode of Chicago Hope back in the 90's. I really hate CPR in movies and computer games. It's just bleh!

    I think in a real apocalypse people would band together and help eachother out. It would be the only way to survive. But you figured out another way that include bandits, cannibal farmers and so on. Good for you.
    I gave the brothers some info, but not to much. Like i would have in a situation like that. Answer what is relevant, anything else is my business.

    1) It was his fault as he did CAUSE it to happen. That means he is at fault. Do you know what fault is? Look it up in the dictionary, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fault?s=t , 2 and 3 have relevance here.

    2) Yeah, CPR in movies in unrealistic. It's a life prolonging thing at best IRL. Doesn't change the narrative of the story.

    3) You've never taken the time to look at REAL disaster zones, have you? Look what happened in Hatti, look what happens in poor countries when food becomes scarce... I've grown up being raised by a Psychologist, and I've studied how humans react under pressure (Specifically when Hungery, in Life Threatening Danger, etc). I'm telling you, you're dreaming. People place survival of them and their loved ones above all else, even when there are still laws that hold them back. How many starving people resorted to Cannibalism?
    It was so bad that some tribes made myths to discourage it, for example the Windigo of some Native American Mythology.

  • @Death689God said: 1) It was his fault as he did CAUSE it to happen. That means he is at fault. Do you know what fault is? Look it up in the dictionary, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fault?s=t , 2 and 3 have relevance here.

    2) Yeah, CPR in movies in unrealistic. It's a life prolonging thing at best IRL. Doesn't change the narrative of the story.

    3) You've never taken the time to look at REAL disaster zones, have you? Look what happened in Hatti, look what happens in poor countries when food becomes scarce... I've grown up being raised by a Psychologist, and I've studied how humans react under pressure (Specifically when Hungery, in Life Threatening Danger, etc). I'm telling you, you're dreaming. People place survival of them and their loved ones above all else, even when there are still laws that hold them back. How many starving people resorted to Cannibalism?
    It was so bad that some tribes made myths to discourage it, for example the Windigo of some Native American Mythology.


    Whoever placed Duck on that tractor, is to blame.
    If you are dumb enough to place a 10 year old on a tractor, and then work infront of that tractor...... 10 year olds live in a bubble. That is why they are not responsible.

    You dont have to tell me about CPR. I did CPR on a person last week. For a solid 50 minutes.

    I have never looked at real disaster zones? What do you know about what i have experienced in my 32 years?
    I did not go to Afganistan or Kosovo for a vacation....
    Are you gonna tell me about Haiti? Well ok. I respect that you were at Haiti after the quake. OR did you watch the news?

    As for cannibalism.
    Look up "Siege of Leningrad from 41 to 44."
    It makes Haiti look like a picnic.

  • Why don't you both shut up, you're giving uncle Drake a headache. I don't want to hear about your IQ, or your hatred of medical drama, or your secret crush on Sean Bean. At the rate you're volunteering personal information, we have to assume you're being forced to use these forums at gunpoint whilst under the influence of a powerful truth serum.

  • @Drake Sigar said: Why don't you both shut up, you're giving uncle Drake a headache. I don't want to hear about your IQ, or your hatred of medical drama, or your secret crush on Sean Bean. At the rate you're volunteering personal information, we have to assume you're being forced to use these forums at gunpoint whilst under the influence of a powerful truth serum.

    Sean Bean huh?
    Is that the coward from Ronin?

  • @Lars80 said: Whoever placed Duck on that tractor, is to blame.
    If you are dumb enough to place a 10 year old on a tractor, and then work infront of that tractor...... 10 year olds live in a bubble. That is why they are not responsible.

    You dont have to tell me about CPR. I did CPR on a person last week. For a solid 50 minutes.

    I have never looked at real disaster zones? What do you know about what i have experienced in my 32 years?
    I did not go to Afganistan or Kosovo for a vacation....
    Are you gonna tell me about Haiti? Well ok. I respect that you were at Haiti after the quake. OR did you watch the news?

    As for cannibalism.
    Look up "Siege of Leningrad from 41 to 44."
    It makes Haiti look like a picnic.

    1) 10 year olds are hardly that incompetent IRL, and Clementine (the only other child thus far) certainly isn't.

    2) I was agreeing with you on something, not giving a lecture, seriously do you have ANY critical thinking skills?

    3) No offense, but a warzone and a disaster zone aren't the same. Both are traumatic and put A LOT of pressure on people... But in a war zone there are still men with guns enforcing some form of order. In a disaster zone, there is now law. People take things, by force. Also, more people are starving, homeless, and more empowered by the chaos. Less hesitant to do what needs to be done, because there is no law and there is no order... Only survival.

    That's what happened in Hatti, and Hatti was NOTHING compared to what Z-Day would be like. Psychologically speaking, we're programmed to survive.. At any cost.

  • @Drake Sigar said: Why don't you both shut up, you're giving uncle Drake a headache. I don't want to hear about your IQ, or your hatred of medical drama, or your secret crush on Sean Bean. At the rate you're volunteering personal information, we have to assume you're being forced to use these forums at gunpoint whilst under the influence of a powerful truth serum.

    IQ is hardly anything real personal. It's not really too valuable to my security. Everything I'm saying is pretty vague and none specific... Doesn't really pin me down at all.

Add Comment