User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Death689God said: 1) 10 year olds are hardly that incompetent IRL, and Clementine (the only other child thus far) certainly isn't.

2) I was agreeing with you on something, not giving a lecture, seriously do you have ANY critical thinking skills?

3) No offense, but a warzone and a disaster zone aren't the same. Both are traumatic and put A LOT of pressure on people... But in a war zone there are still men with guns enforcing some form of order. In a disaster zone, there is now law. People take things, by force. Also, more people are starving, homeless, and more empowered by the chaos. Less hesitant to do what needs to be done, because there is no law and there is no order... Only survival.

That's what happened in Hatti, and Hatti was NOTHING compared to what Z-Day would be like. Psychologically speaking, we're programmed to survive.. At any cost.

10 year olds are incompetent in real life.
    They do NOT understand how wrong things can go. Many times, adults dont either.

You know what would happen in Z-Day? Its kind of like Afganistan. Except Taliban without guns. Which is why Z-Day would never happen.
    Like in Afganistan or Kosovo or Haiti. Law and order would show up and put an end to the bad guys. And those walking zombies would not stand a chanse.

• @Lars80 said: 10 year olds are incompetent in real life.
    They do NOT understand how wrong things can go. Many times, adults dont either.

You know what would happen in Z-Day? Its kind of like Afganistan. Except Taliban without guns. Which is why Z-Day would never happen.
    Like in Afganistan or Kosovo or Haiti. Law and order would show up and put an end to the bad guys. And those walking zombies would not stand a chanse.

Trust me, I remember being 10. I was stupid in a lot of ways, but not nearly that stupid. But also, Duck is clearly mentally handicapped, it's obvious in the way he acts.

So you say, but until that point there is chaos. And in The Walking Dead Game, the thing we're still talking about, that's not an option.

• @Death689God said: Trust me, I remember being 10. I was stupid in a lot of ways, but not nearly that stupid. But also, Duck is clearly mentally handicapped, it's obvious in the way he acts.

So you say, but until that point there is chaos. And in The Walking Dead Game, the thing we're still talking about, that's not an option.

I dont trust anyone who blame 10 year olds for an accident.
    Duck acts like every other 10 year olds. And ya, it can seem like they are all handicapped, mentally retarded, stupid and so on. But their not. they are just 10 year olds.

In my TWD game everything turned out ok.
    Brothers are dead and will never bother me again. After what they did, i am more suprised that people let them live.
    Next time i will come across 2 brothers out looking for gas, i will do the same thing. But if it was my call and i had so much gas i could trade it away, i would have driven to Canada long ago.
    The only way to survive such a thing. If it was real, and not 5 episodes that you are gonna survive anyways.. Back to the basics. Live like an indian tribe.
    There is no more getting up at 8 to go to work.
    There is no more paying taxes.
    Money has little or no value. Everyone just have to help eachother out. And do their part. Strength in numbers.
    Capitalism is replaced by communism.

• Duck is definitely my least favorite character in the series simply because of the "annoyance" factor in addition to the sneaking suspicion I have that he's going to do something stupid to compromise the security of the group (or even just Clem). My only hope is that he's a package deal with Kenny when it comes to departure/death and that Lee and/or Clem aren't dragged down with him in the process.

Even worse than pinning Shawn's leg under the tractor wheel is that we see Duck still fiddling with the steering wheel even after that, grinding the tractor wheel into the poor guy's leg. I'm certain Duck's not a kid, but everything wrong about the Walking Dead world made manifest. Kill Duck, save an Excedrin. :p

Incidentally, even if you naively believe that he is "just a boy", 10 years old is when kids can start being held responsible for criminal actions... :rolleyes:

• @Rommel49 said: Incidentally, even if you naively believe that he is "just a boy", 10 years old is when kids can start being held responsible for criminal actions... :rolleyes:

Perhaps in Iran.

If a 10 year old do something illegal his parents will be held responsible.

• @Death689God said: I'm not a genius, technically speaking, my IQ is only 127, but this has less to do with IQ and more to do with being Genre Savvy. I swear, it's like you're brand new to the apocalypse genre...

How can I enjoy a game like this? I'm big on three things: Characters, Apocalyptic Settings, and Zombies. How could I NOT Enjoy it?

My estimated IQ is around 140. I have found out that generally mentioning own IQ in the internet makes some gamers aggressive towards the said person.

It probably comes from the fact that many don't like to think IQ as some kind of hierarchy system.

• @Clord said: My estimated IQ is around 140. I have found out that generally mentioning own IQ in the internet makes some gamers aggressive towards the said person.

It probably comes from the fact that many don't like to think IQ as some kind of hierarchy system.

I got me a gov'ment edumacashun:D

• @Clord said: My estimated IQ is around 140. I have found out that generally mentioning own IQ in the internet makes some gamers aggressive towards the said person.

Mentioning its own IQ is like mentioning penis size or how many chicks you have banged the last 24 hours or who's father is stronger than the other.

Yappin about 140 IQ on the internet sounds like something "Duck" or another 10 year old would do in a couple of years.

• @ozzmann said: HA HA HA that made me spurt soda through my nose!:D

Well.
    I got 141 in IQ, 10 inch cock, banged 24 chicks last 24 hours and my father IS stronger than your father.

And that is when you are supposed to follow up with "But my father is dead!".
    Oh god, here's a tissue.

And i would go to bed feeling like my IQ was 75 for taking part in such an arguement.

Add Comment