User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RAnthonyMahan said: So...am I the only one who'd like to hear Duck's story about Super Dinosaur?

I wish you could make out what he was saying.

"Oh, Clementine, check this out! It was so awesome! The ******* had this minigun on her shoulder and it's all like: pow! pow!pow! And the Super Dinasour is toast! But you know what? He wasn't! And then there is one time, Derek and the Super Dinosaur got ambushed by Squidious, but Derek had an underwater mega laser, it was so awesome!" and repeats over an over again.... poor Clem... I would like to know if that really happend on the comics...

• Kenny Vs Lee would be Duck and clementines arguement

Duck: Please my dad's so much stronger then Lee
    Clem: Your dad couldn't stand up when Larry punched him.
    Duck: Lee can barely stand up period.

• @Lars80 said: I dont trust anyone who blame 10 year olds for an accident.
    Duck acts like every other 10 year olds. And ya, it can seem like they are all handicapped, mentally retarded, stupid and so on. But their not. they are just 10 year olds.

In my TWD game everything turned out ok.
    Brothers are dead and will never bother me again. After what they did, i am more suprised that people let them live.
    Next time i will come across 2 brothers out looking for gas, i will do the same thing. But if it was my call and i had so much gas i could trade it away, i would have driven to Canada long ago.
    The only way to survive such a thing. If it was real, and not 5 episodes that you are gonna survive anyways.. Back to the basics. Live like an indian tribe.
    There is no more getting up at 8 to go to work.
    There is no more paying taxes.
    Money has little or no value. Everyone just have to help eachother out. And do their part. Strength in numbers.
    Capitalism is replaced by communism.

I know enough kids due to Family, Friends, etc, to know that's not the case. Yeah, they are annoying as hell and stupid. But none of them are as stupid as Duck, he's even recognized by his own father as being "as dumb as a bag of hammers"... He seems like he has aspergers.

Why? Maybe they thought letting them be eaten by their momma was more ironic than kicking them into a fence. Also, I know a few LPers that just couldn't kill Andy knowing Clem-Clem was watching. I didn't show that weakness of course, she needs to learn what it takes to survive.

• @Clord said: My estimated IQ is around 140. I have found out that generally mentioning own IQ in the internet makes some gamers aggressive towards the said person.

It probably comes from the fact that many don't like to think IQ as some kind of hierarchy system.

Yeah, people do tend to think of it that way, which is their flaw. It certainly helps, but I know a lot of "Geniuses" who drink, smoke, snort, etc away all of their problems because they don't like being able to see how screwed the world is... Not really what I'd call "Intelligent".

Then again, most people also don't subscribe to the theory of multiple intelligences so...

Anyways, I think seeing who reacts poorly to it is an indicator of who the insecure morons are. LOL

• @Lars80 said: Perhaps in Iran.

If a 10 year old do something illegal his parents will be held responsible.

Unfortunately, no. In England and the U.S. For the former, the minimum age of criminal responsbility is 10, in the latter, it depends on the state, e.g. Florida law permits someone to be tried as an adult regardless of age, depending on the crime.

• @Rommel49 said: Unfortunately, no. In England and the U.S. For the former, the minimum age of criminal responsbility is 10, in the latter, it depends on the state, e.g. Florida law permits someone to be tried as an adult regardless of age, depending on the crime.

Does this mean that, in Florida, Duck's home state, he could potentially be tried for his hand in Shane's Death? If so... XD @ Lars80

• @Death689God said: I know enough kids due to Family, Friends, etc, to know that's not the case. Yeah, they are annoying as hell and stupid. But none of them are as stupid as Duck, he's even recognized by his own father as being "as dumb as a bag of hammers"... He seems like he has aspergers.

Why? Maybe they thought letting them be eaten by their momma was more ironic than kicking them into a fence. Also, I know a few LPers that just couldn't kill Andy knowing Clem-Clem was watching. I didn't show that weakness of course, she needs to learn what it takes to survive.

What makes you think Duck has asbergers?

But did mommy actually eat Andy, or do they just assume she did?
    And clem was watching? That is weakness right there.
    Clem is gonna grow up in that world.

• @Lars80 said: What makes you think Duck has asbergers?

But did mommy actually eat Andy, or do they just assume she did?
    And clem was watching? That is weakness right there.
    Clem is gonna grow up in that world.

Knew a kid who had a really mild case of it, Duck seems like him... Well, a lot less intelligent and a lot more incompetent but still.

Danny's in a bear trap, Andy wanted to die, they're dead no matter what.
    Though I did kill them in all of my playthroughs, just saying I think it's less merciful than the "Cruel" option of killing them both.

• @Rommel49 said: Unfortunately, no. In England and the U.S. For the former, the minimum age of criminal responsbility is 10, in the latter, it depends on the state, e.g. Florida law permits someone to be tried as an adult regardless of age, depending on the crime.

Ya, depending on the crime.
    How many 10 year olds did Florida sentence? And for what?
    We are talking about an adult putting a child at the wheels of a tractor.
    And then that child ran over the adult.

• @Death689God said: Does this mean that, in Florida, Duck's home state, he could potentially be tried for his hand in Shane's Death? If so... XD @ Lars80

For someone with a 127 IQ you are being really dumb.

Add Comment