User Avatar Image

Bags of Hammers The Duck Support Group

posted by ozzmann on - last edited - Viewed by 869 users

OK its high time Duck gets his own support group! I mean surely I'm not the only one who thinks Duck is awesome and should live..am I?

Duck seems to me like the kind of kid who may be a card short of a full deck but has a heart of gold. I'd like to see Clem take him under her wing so to speak. Clem should protect Duck and teach him things ya know, kinda like a big sister would do!:D

[ATTACH]3071[/ATTACH]

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dont mind Duck for the most part, though he does have a bit of an annoying voice.

But I sided with Kenny to protect him from Larry in episode 1, fed him an energy bar and fed him again in episode 2. Will be interesting to see what whacky antics he'll get upto in episode 3. Probably have to save him from bandits, which might explain why he seemed catatonic in the episode 3 preview.

• @Sir Craigius said: I dont mind Duck for the most part, though he does have a bit of an annoying voice.

But I sided with Kenny to protect him from Larry in episode 1, fed him an energy bar and fed him again in episode 2. Will be interesting to see what whacky antics he'll get upto in episode 3. Probably have to save him from bandits, which might explain why he seemed catatonic in the episode 3 preview.

OR and this is a shot in the dark. Maybe he's catatonic because he realized he ate a person

• I hate all Dumbasses U Can't Kill on principal. DUCK already got Shawn killed, how long till he traps Clementine under a tractor?.. Think about it, if he's allowed to live long enough to breed He'll corrupt the Gene Pool.
    I'm just saying, a humanity descended from the Short Bus Kid won't make it. Gotta be Pragmatic about this. :cool:

• [quote=death689god;638081]i hate all dumbasses u can't kill on principal. Duck already got shawn killed, how long till he traps clementine under a tractor?.. Think about it, if he's allowed to live long enough to breed he'll corrupt the gene pool.
    I'm just saying, a humanity descended from the short bus kid won't make it. Gotta be pragmatic about this. :cool:[/quote]

haterz gonna h8, long live king duck!!

• I don't venerate Duck, but I like the kid. I know that people want him dead, beacause he accidently turned on the tractor, and say that he is dead weigth. I don't thibk there is any reasons to hate him. Okay, sometimes he is a little bit annoying, but he his just a kid. For exemple, Clementine assisted Doug/Carley dead. She could grab the purse, while we saved Doug, and both would live. But there is no reason to blame her. And she is as dead weigth as Duck, but also the sweatest character in the game!!! Noone would ever want to kill Clementine, then why Duck??? Noone kills someone just because he is annoyng!!!!

• @franapbsilva said: I don't venerate Duck, but I like the kid. I know that people want him dead, beacause he accidently turned on the tractor, and say that he is dead weigth. I don't thibk there is any reasons to hate him. Okay, sometimes he is a little bit annoying, but he his just a kid. For exemple, Clementine assisted Doug/Carley dead. She could grab the purse, while we saved Doug, and both would live. But there is no reason to blame her. And she is as dead weigth as Duck, but also the sweatest character in the game!!! Noone would ever want to kill Clementine, then why Duck??? Noone kills someone just because he is annoyng!!!!

There is a BIG difference between: Not getting the purse for Carley and taking the purse away from her in the first place... (What duck did was in line with the latter, he put Shawn in the position to die. Clem didn't put Carley and Doug in that position.) Could Clem even reach the purse?.. If she could then it was Duck that probably put it there in the first place, he was probably digging through it looking for some lipstick to eat.

Also, Clementine IS NOT Dead Weight. She saves you twice in episode 1, and she saves everyone in episode 2 by opening the meat locker.

• I'm honestly a little confused why there is so much support for these children? If experience has taught me anything children usually ruin movie/games...plus it's border line creepy having undying allegiance for a 10 year old boy or girl.

• @The_Jesus_12489 said: I'm honestly a little confused why there is so much support for these children? If experience has taught me anything children usually ruin movie/games...plus it's border line creepy having undying allegiance for a 10 year old boy or girl.

Its not a real 10 yr old. Furthermore all this is just for fun, It gives us a chance to escape reality for a while, nothing creepy about it:D

• @ozzmann said: Its not a real 10 yr old. Furthermore all this is just for fun, It gives us a chance to escape reality for a while, nothing creepy about it:D

No, he's right, it's more than a bit creepy.

• @Death689God said: No, he's right, it's more than a bit creepy.

I find it creepier that there are a handful of people on here that would like to see a child die for the sole purpose of him not being "smart".

@Death689God said: He killed my bromance with Shawn, he annoyed a distraught Clem-Clem, and He's too Dumb to Live... It's pretty easy to see why he's so hated. XD

Add Comment