User Avatar Image

Nintendo 3DS

posted by Dragonite87 on - last edited - Viewed by 9.6K users

Hi Guys

What do you think about the 3DS. Is it awesome or absolute rubbish.

Mod Edit

As per suggestion, here's a list of everyone's Friend Codes for the 3DS culled from 70-odd pages of posts.

flesk: 3668-7300-2634
Irishmile: 4167-4638-8175
Harold B: 5284-1418-3404
JedExodus: 1289-8200-5637
Jen Kollie: 3652-1134-0177
Secret Fawful: 5198-2523-2237
The Highway: 3695-0084-8559

If you don't want your code here, or it's changed, let me know and I'll update this. - Darth Marsden

1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Secret Fawful said: 2012-2013 Upcoming 3DS Games [HD]

    This is why the 3DS is going to kick the Vita's ass! XD

    I just hope we Westerners get a good taste of those games.
    (Definately A LOT to look forward to there. :D)

  • Wait, this trailer is fan made, isn't it? Shit. I got so excited when I saw Layton vs Wright was in it.:(

  • @Secret Fawful said: 2012-2013 Upcoming 3DS Games [HD]

    Now, the real question is why basically none of those were in any of nintendo's E3 conferences?!

    Seriously, I hadn't even heard of most of them. The line-up looks awesome.

  • @Friar said: Now, the real question is why basically none of those were in any of nintendo's E3 conferences?!

    Seriously, I hadn't even heard of most of them. The line-up looks awesome.

    The answer is actually pretty simple. Think about it, Nintendo's biggest reveals were trying to show the Wii U's capabilities. Nintendo's conference was not aimed at us. It was aimed to the industry and their investors. They save their reveals now for their Nintendo Direct Conferences.

    Also, a huge chunk of those games had Japanese titles, so they most likely aren't being localized.

  • No, the real answer is that Nintendo had no idea what they were doing at E3. Their 3DS showcase was basically 20-minute playthroughs of 3 different games.

  • @Shadowknight1 said: The answer is actually pretty simple. Think about it, Nintendo's biggest reveals were trying to show the Wii U's capabilities. Nintendo's conference was not aimed at us. It was aimed to the industry and their investors. They save their reveals now for their Nintendo Direct Conferences.

    Also, a huge chunk of those games had Japanese titles, so they most likely aren't being localized.

    Oh yeah, NintendoLand is really gonna blow away those investors.

  • @Secret Fawful said: Oh yeah, NintendoLand is really gonna blow away those investors.

    *shrug* Can you really see it any differently? Nintendo's biggest announcement at E3 was Pikmin 3, but during the Nintendo Direct conference not too long after, they announced the 3DS XL and the fact that Smash Bros. is now being co-developed alongside Namco-Bandai. Nintendo is obviously using the Direct conferences to reach out to their fans.

    And everyone has to realize that Nintendo's investors are simply in the wrong part of the industry. Why else would they be constantly inferring that Nintendo should drop consoles and develop games for phones?

  • @Shadowknight1 said: *shrug* Can you really see it any differently? Nintendo's biggest announcement at E3 was Pikmin 3, but during the Nintendo Direct conference not too long after, they announced the 3DS XL and the fact that Smash Bros. is now being co-developed alongside Namco-Bandai. Nintendo is obviously using the Direct conferences to reach out to their fans.

    Which is all stuff that would have helped them "win" E3. The 3DS XL, Smash Bros news and the Professor LAyton announcement should have been part of the show. I'm sure more fans watch E3 than Nintendo Direct.

  • Does anyone know if WWE All Stars is any good on the 3DS I have the ps3 one but the 3DS one is quite cheep.

Add Comment