User Avatar Image

Let's say there is going to be a "season 2"...

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 833 users

Would you rather have the story of Lee continued or a entire new story?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ah. I've been wanting to see this kind of thread. Could you add a poll? I would ultimately want to see Lee and Clem returning for another season.

• Oh, wow. This thread seems to be heading awfully quickly toward that other entirely identical thread.

• @Master of Aeons said: Oh, wow. This thread seems to be heading awfully quickly toward that other entirely identical thread.

There's a thread that's debating whether Lee's story would be continued? If there is, could you post a link? Can't seem to find it. I only see other random season 2 threads.

• Let's start a thread on sarcasm. I'll post one, you make a separate one ten minutes later.

• @Master of Aeons said: Let's start a thread on sarcasm. I'll post one, you make a separate one ten minutes later.

I see what you did there.

• Lee and Clem 4 life.

Or something with Kristen Bell. I'd play a(nother) game with her. (Giggadee.)

• at least clem has to come back human style

other wise people will complain we don't know what happened to her

i'd accept a left 4 dead 2 style new characters but we meet clem/lee as npc's

but i hope ttg do a better job than valve did with l4d2 (which imo l4d2 was garbage)

• @Milosuperspesh said: at least clem has to come back human style

other wise people will complain we don't know what happened to her

i'd accept a left 4 dead 2 style new characters but we meet clem/lee as npc's

but i hope ttg do a better job than valve did with l4d2 (which imo l4d2 was garbage)

I'd like not knowing what happened to her.

How are you comparing this to Left 4 Dead 2...This is like comparing Kid Cudi to McDonalds you just don't do it.

• I just like the idea of Lee and Clem's story continuing. The themes of possible redemption and keeping a young child safe play together well. It's safe to say that Lee's group has had as much of a struggle as Rick's group in leadership. I would love to see these characters develop in season 2 rather then bringing out an entirely new cast.

Add Comment