User Avatar Image

Bags of Hammers The Duck Support Group

posted by ozzmann on - last edited - Viewed by 978 users

OK its high time Duck gets his own support group! I mean surely I'm not the only one who thinks Duck is awesome and should live..am I?

Duck seems to me like the kind of kid who may be a card short of a full deck but has a heart of gold. I'd like to see Clem take him under her wing so to speak. Clem should protect Duck and teach him things ya know, kinda like a big sister would do!:D

[ATTACH]3071[/ATTACH]

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CapnJay said: Man I don't give a fuck what you people who read too much into things think. calling Clementine Queen Clem and Duck King Duck is a fun little game. Go to Oranges and Lemons and read the list of rules. More then half are Red Dwarf and Doctor Who Jokes. Why don't you follow the old rule of thumb "Just repeat to yourself it's just a game you should really just relax" Clementines a well written interesting character We don't go to greenland with a submarine looking for rapture to rescue little sisters. We need something to joke about and a pretend society ruled by Clementine and/or Duck seemed as good as topic as any. Especially when you consider that the only other people posting as often as the K.I.Q.C.S. {which is an Acronym I took from rock band K.I.S.S.] Are people who turn simple disagreements over kenny and lily into blood feuds.

I'll try to see it as a Joke, but... It's still a bit creepy for me, due to my life experiences I guess.

• @Death689God said: I'll try to see it as a Joke, but... It's still a bit creepy for me, due to my life experiences I guess.

sorry about your life experiences I won't make any wild guesses as to the circumstances as a wise man once said " where his holiness does his business is his business"

• @CapnJay said: Man I don't give a fuck what you people who read too much into things think. calling Clementine Queen Clem and Duck King Duck is a fun little game. Go to Oranges and Lemons and read the list of rules. More then half are Red Dwarf and Doctor Who Jokes. Why don't you follow the old rule of thumb "Just repeat to yourself it's just a game you should really just relax" Clementines a well written interesting character We don't go to greenland with a submarine looking for rapture to rescue little sisters. We need something to joke about and a pretend society ruled by Clementine and/or Duck seemed as good as topic as any. Especially when you consider that the only other people posting as often as the K.I.Q.C.S. {which is an Acronym I took from rock band K.I.S.S.] Are people who turn simple disagreements over kenny and lily into blood feuds.

LOL, high five Cap!!!LOL

• @CapnJay said: sorry about your life experiences I won't make any wild guesses as to the circumstances as a wise man once said " where his holiness does his business is his business"

Much appreciated.

• Back to Duck...

I've been thinking that it would be nice to have a scene where Duck inadvertently saves some one's life. Maybe he didn't mean to do (or maybe he did, that would be nice), but I would like to see the whole "brave" thing expanded upon in the game (Lee tells him at the motor lab that he was brave).

So far all anybody sees is that he is screw up. Everyone else has had their chance to prove their worth, I would like to see it happen with Duck.

• Duck is getting traumatized by watching daddy get shot momma held hostage eating mark seeing mark crawling legless etc

• @CapnJay said: Duck is getting traumatized by watching daddy get shot momma held hostage eating mark seeing mark crawling legless etc

Maybe, but remember what his nickname is "Like water off a Duck's back..."

I might be nice for Clem to have a friend that is too simple and naive to talk about all of the bad stuff going on around them. It's a good distraction for her.

• I know I'm going to probably catch crap over this but here is why I instantly liked Duck.He reminds me of myself at that age. I had ADHD and Dyslexia, yes I rode the short bus and yes I was in LD classes until 7th grade. However I grew out of that stuff and now have 3 degrees hanging on my wall behind me. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to brag, I'm just pointing out that there's still hope for Duck!:D

• @ozzmann said: I know I'm going to probably catch crap over this but here is why I instantly liked Duck.He reminds me of myself at that age. I had ADHD and Dyslexia, yes I rode the short bus and yes I was in LD classes until 7th grade. However I grew out of that stuff and now have 3 degrees hanging on my wall behind me. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to brag, I'm just pointing out that there's still hope for Duck!:D

Odd, I had ADD/ADHD and I still wasn't as incompetent as Duck...
    Anyways, no offense to kid ozzman but... You're not good enough for Clementine, and I'm going to feed you to the walkers to protect her superior genetics. :p

• But also Remember like Kenny said in episode three trailer."Not much gets to him but it's starting to add up"

Add Comment