User Avatar Image

Let's say there is going to be a "season 2"...

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 391 users

Would you rather have the story of Lee continued or a entire new story?

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We need fresh faces. And can we please get the hell out of Atlanta? The south in general. Go up to DC. Dodge political Zombies. HAHA

• left 4 dead 2 was buggy, too much 'fog' made seeing stuff hard and thus playing through it wasn't enjoyable, the levels where cluttered with stuff so the route through was unclear, then there where those zombies keep coming till you do this section, annoying on higher difficulties and in some cases almost impossible to do with out a good team..

the characters where lame and lacked 'bonding' and they killed bill off..

i know the fog was deliberate to allow more zombies on screen and bill voice actor had a falling out..

in short l4d2 was a lazy cash cow..

my 2 cents..

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: We need fresh faces. And can we please get the hell out of Atlanta? The south in general. Go up to DC. Dodge political Zombies. HAHA

The Walking Dead needs to get out of Georgia. Happy they went with this in the comics.

• I don't mind either one. I can get attached to the characters I create very quickly, and Lee is no different. I love his personality, especially his clumsiness. I love his back-story. However, I have no doubt TTG would present us with another protagonist as likeable as Lee if they choose to head that way. I have no such faith in other companies though. I usually vote for continuity in other games (eg. BioWare's games).

• I really think the first season will end in the ultimate choice: choose between Lee or Clem. Will you make the ultimate sacrifice?

Season 2 to feature an aged Clem in her late teens in a world that has long past the initial shock and accepted its new state. Where walkers are still a threat, but people have started to build up things as well. She will carry part of Lee (and us) inside her, and has been taught to survive, but to be sincere and just as well.

• @Milosuperspesh said: left 4 dead 2 was buggy, too much 'fog' made seeing stuff hard and thus playing through it wasn't enjoyable, the levels where cluttered with stuff so the route through was unclear, then there where those zombies keep coming till you do this section, annoying on higher difficulties and in some cases almost impossible to do with out a good team..

the characters where lame and lacked 'bonding' and they killed bill off..

i know the fog was deliberate to allow more zombies on screen and bill voice actor had a falling out..

in short l4d2 was a lazy cash cow..

my 2 cents..

Well that's all nice and dandy, but did anyone ask or how is this in anyway related to the topic of the walking dead?

• @Jonttu1 said: Well that's all nice and dandy, but did anyone ask or how is this in anyway related to the topic of the walking dead?

my point was ttg shouldn't be lazy and cut corners and 'phone it in' they should make the game better not worse and give us something that has all the good stuff from season 1 and cut out the bad stuff like the delays the silence an the qte's

• it's an issue to discuss while we wait for episode three

• Clementine growing up? I'm sorry guys but miracles don't exist in the walking dead. Did any of you read issue 100? Clementine growing up to her late teens? I think 10 years would probably make her the last survivor. Also making the story in the south just makes it easier to include a lot of things one of them being guns.

• @Master of Aeons said: Let's start a thread on sarcasm. I'll post one, you make a separate one ten minutes later.

i c wut u did thar

Add Comment