128 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @kirby18 said: No i agree with you there I just felt that in case of a zombie apocalypse there may be some, like myself, that would just want to help people out. I dont think its too far of a stretch too seeing as they live on a well defended farm.

Yeah, but it's a game so it will typically conform to a Genre. However, IRL I would be cautious anyways. And the Questioning would really set me off.

• they do just want to help people out. but they also need food to live to keep helping people and protein for the strength to keep helping them. Heck maybe after mark was eaten they might have had the others working on the farm and only sacrifice one if they couldn't make meat quota

• I never fully trusted them. It was just too good to be true. I only predicted the cannibal thing when the back room of the barn was opened. I had suspicions of many things before that moment, but that's the moment when I just went "Oh shit, cannibals". Then I realized that the food was Mark when Brenda stopped me from going to see him.

• In Episode 2

I knew the brothers were shifty the moment I saw 'em however we needed food. Then when they said that people have visited before my alarm bells rang. Why would anybody leave this perfect set up? Then I began questioning where this food comes from when there's only 1 cow... Surely 1 cow wouldn't sustain 3 people plus bandits for months... 3rd suspicion was when Brenda wouldn't let me see Mark.

By this time the Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibe began. 4th suspicion was when (Andy?) said 'good' when I said the camera has no batteries. 5th was the woman and Andy's reaction. Not to mention the glee he had. 6th was the locked room and bloody clothes, by this time I just knew they we're killing and possibly eating people. Opening the door pretty much confirmed my suspicion but by 3rd suspicion I already had it in my head they're redneck cannibals. The blatant Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibe was too much

• Yea, I thought they would try to harm us right in the beginning when they asked so many questions, making statements about if we are armed, how many we are etc...

And when the bandits talked about they didn't forfill their deal I thought the St. Johnsohns are only using people

And danny always looks like a psycho. Obviously the incident at the camp showed us something was up. It doesn't help the way he talks to his gun or the creepy way he talks about supper. I thought for sure that something is wrong with supper, that they will poison us or drug us. I didn't even think about the cannibalism tho,as they had plenty of food (you can see all the vegetables near the farm).

• There's already a thread for this, and my first impression was "Cannibals". Like, before the nosy questions on the walk to the Dairy Farm.

• Screamed out Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• depends on the st johns idea of injured going to die anyway..

they tried to fry lee and mark then some how he gets an arrow...

by that reasoning if say mark get a paper cut or a splinter from the fences and still died you know any injury no matter how small will be used as an excuse to chop em up.

now one thing i'm a little unsure about is where do they chop up mark ? can't of been the barn as lilly and larry would of seen them..so they must of done it upstairs..

• @Milosuperspesh said: depends on the st johns idea of injured going to die anyway..

they tried to fry lee and mark then some how he gets an arrow...

by that reasoning if say mark get a paper cut or a splinter from the fences and still died you know any injury no matter how small will be used as an excuse to chop em up.

now one thing i'm a little unsure about is where do they chop up mark ? can't of been the barn as lilly and larry would of seen them..so they must of done it upstairs..

Yeah I remember the bathroom was really bloody. Had to be in there.

• The whole dinner scene reminds you a bit of the texas chainsaw massacre.
    Anyway no.. I didn't suspect them straight away.

Add Comment