User Avatar Image

Walking dead game episode 3 release date

posted by max31shadow on - last edited - Viewed by 314 users

"WTF" I thought July was a month...."Sorry My Mistake"....*snip* Here is an "IDEA"! YOU say each month then make it each month not a month and a half or 2 months.....Just a thought? And maybe make the episodes longer then a COFFEE BREAK....I bought the game thinking each month the next episode would be out? But no....It takes all of 20min to finish each episode so far "WOW" you guys went all out......Just bring each episode out each month like july,august,september not June then August and I bet 4 will be in October............YOU lie when you tell people that it will be each month...........Thanks *snip*





EDIT: Ok the first episode took me 20min and about 40 min episode 2 but saying 20min is just saying they are to short and they have to be longer...thats all i ment

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Someone needs a pill.

    Takes longer than 20 min to complete. They are short but what do you expect for 5 bucks an episode??

    Craziness everywhere!!!

  • At first, when I read that there would only be a month delay before the next episode, I was disappointed. Upon realizing that I had mistaken August for July and recognizing that it would be a two month wait, my response transitioned from an apology to now vehemently demanding an apology in turn. Telltale, you are a group of lying mother fuckers.

    In order to improve your business model, I have a few ideas for you, the most vital of which is this: if you promise a release date, you must wholly commit to it as truth. If you stray from your pact, then it is a grave disservice no matter if it is only a half of a month overdue. The second criticism I would like to voice is that your releases are simply too short. If I can finish one of your episodes in the span of a luxurious coffee break, I feel that you have not put enough effort into your work. Call me old fashioned, but I do not believe a game can have a twenty minute run time. It is not just frustrating, I think it is a poor business model.

    I would like to extend a sarcastic thanks to your hardworking team and congratulate you on such a perfect lie: you really went "all out". Thanks so much. Assholes.

  • @max31shadow said: "WTF" I thought July was a month...."Sorry My Mistake"...*snip* Here is an "IDEA"! YOU say each month then make it each month not a month and a half or 2 months.....Just a thought? And maybe make the episodes longer then a COFFEE BREAK....I bought the game thinking each month the next episode would be out? But no....It takes all of 20min to finish each episode so far "WOW" you guys went all out......Just bring each episode out each month like july,august,september not June then August and I bet 4 will be in October............YOU lie when you tell people that it will be each month...........Thanks *snip*





    EDIT: Ok the first episode took me 20min and about 40 min episode 2 but saying 20min is just saying they are to short and they have to be longer...thats all i ment



    Don't you DARE say that EVER AGAIN. That kind of thinking has ruined games. Knights of the Old Republic The Sith Lords, comes to mind. Could have been apart of my Trinity of "Gaming Masterpieces" along with Deus Ex Human Revolution and Shadow of the Colossus.

    EDIT: You can't beat either episode in 20 Mins. Not unless you do a speed run, knowing what to do in advance, and only do a minimum amount of character interaction.

  • Hahaha... Ya'll crack me up.

  • Seriously, I would rather wait another month than get a rushed glitchy POS. However, I would agree that two things need to happen. First, TTG need to communicate better with their release dates and second, some people at home typing in front of their computers need to relax.

  • @ZombieGoBoom said: Seriously, I would rather wait another month than get a rushed glitchy POS. However, I would agree that two things need to happen. First, TTG need to communicate better with their release dates and second, some people at home typing in front of their computers need to relax.



    You'll wait another month and still get a glitchy POS. :rolleyes:

  • @Master of Aeons said: At first, when I read that there would only be a month delay before the next episode, I was disappointed. Upon realizing that I had mistaken August for July and recognizing that it would be a two month wait, my response transitioned from an apology to now vehemently demanding an apology in turn. Telltale, you are a group of lying mother fuckers.

    In order to improve your business model, I have a few ideas for you, the most vital of which is this: if you promise a release date, you must wholly commit to it as truth. If you stray from your pact, then it is a grave disservice no matter if it is only a half of a month overdue. The second criticism I would like to voice is that your releases are simply too short. If I can finish one of your episodes in the span of a luxurious coffee break, I feel that you have not put enough effort into your work. Call me old fashioned, but I do not believe a game can have a twenty minute run time. It is not just frustrating, I think it is a poor business model.

    I would like to extend a sarcastic thanks to your hardworking team and congratulate you on such a perfect lie: you really went "all out". Thanks so much. Assholes.



    I see what you did there.

    @Master of Aeons said: Don't you DARE say that EVER AGAIN. That kind of thinking has ruined games. Knights of the Old Republic The Sith Lords, comes to mind. Could have been apart of my Trinity of "Gaming Masterpieces" along with Deus Ex Human Revolution and Shadow of the Colossus.

    EDIT: You can't beat either episode in 20 Mins. Not unless you do a speed run, knowing what to do in advance, and only do a minimum amount of character interaction.

    someone doesn't see what he did there

  • @bghjkl said: I see what you did there.



    someone doesn't see what he did there



    Fixed.

  • @WadeTheButcher said: You'll wait another month and still get a glitchy POS. :rolleyes:



    Yup. Yup.:(:(

This discussion has been closed.