User Avatar Image

Death of a child in a game?

posted by thestalkinghead on - last edited - Viewed by 714 users

do you think that it is possible for any of the children in the game to die?

the death or killing of a child is usually to controversial to get in a game, so this could mean that we should play the game knowing that a child wont die.

i have tried very hard (dont think its possible) to agree with larry and kill duck, but i could never do it, so does this mean children cant die?

120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Regarding Sophia in the TV series - true, we didn't see her get bit, but we saw her as a zombie and we most definitely saw Rick shoot her. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sophia turned walker and death scene is one of the most brutal and heartripping scenes ive ever seen on tv. Thats a slam of reality right there with no happy ending. As much as i hated it, i also loved it.

We need something similar in TWD game. But if Duck dies i think most will be happy.
    So that means Clem got to go. And umm, i dont think that will happen.

• @virtualyvonne said: Regarding Sophia in the TV series - true, we didn't see her get bit, but we saw her as a zombie and we most definitely saw Rick shoot her. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

but do you think they would have ever had her attack one of them and make them bash her brains in with a rock or something? that would be to much, even for the walking dead wouldn't it?

• wasnt their a dead kid in the first five minutes of the first episode of the show?

• @CapnJay said: wasnt their a dead kid in the first five minutes of the first episode of the show?

Yup. As a walker.

• so it's not completely out of the question

• @CapnJay said: He had a name
    it's Ben :D

He can get it too.

@CapnJay said: The 8-year old in first grade? :D

gotta keep at least one of the kiddies around for comic relief, or if nothing else a dramatic device to keep the tension up. "But what about the children?"

Add Comment