User Avatar Image

Duck is an annoying SOB

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

Dammmmnnn felt so bad for clementine who had to listen and socialize w/ this tard the whole time. I think thats really what is making her feel depressed. Also, I cant help but notice the similairity btw Duck and Carl from the show. Both just annoy me for some reason. There both just idiots I feel.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Death689God said: I used to be a Troll too, and it's kinda hard to counter-troll (methods and tactics used to drive a troll off of a forum) on these forums.
    I was trying to, but I got a Mod Warning for it, so... *Sigh* I'll stop now. XD

I used to be a counter-troll, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

• @Master of Aeons said: I used to be a counter-troll, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

FAIL! "I used to Counter-Troll like you, until I took a Mod Warning to the Inbox." *Fixed*

• @YamiRaziel said: No, I don't have much experience 10 year old boys. However, I remember when I was 10 years old. I was a very obedient kid and if something like that happened I'm sure I would've been traumatized.
    Maybe you are correct, putting the blame entire on Duck isn't right. However, he needs to realize the consequences of his actions. He doesn't have the luxury to grow up slow and steady. He need to start behaving more like Clem and comic Carl. Else, he will die really soon and I'm not going to risk the lives of the entire group only to save him.
    His parents, however, do not have ANY excuse for the incident. Kenny knows his son is a bit slow, why would he agree with Shawn's idea and let the kid on the tractor. I mean, Shawn's isn't supposed to know everything about a kid that he doesn't know. He's only trying to entertain Duck because his parents apparently fail at that, also. Don't blame Shawn - he's a good guy. Kenny however... grr we should move to our f*** Kenny thread.
    It always comes to that :P

If the adults told Duck not to sit on the tractor, he did it anyways and ran Shawns leg over. Ok, put some blame on him. Spank his ass and tell him he has been a bad boy.
    But they allow Duck to sit there, then an accident happen? Nope, not Ducks fault. I dont care what the rest of the forum say.
    If the adults dont know better, how can you expect the 10 year old to?

And you guys seem to forget one thing. Duck did not kill Shawn, the zombies did.
    Shawns injury would most likely not have been fatal. Allthough he might have lost that leg without surgery. Amazing isnt it that 3 zombies appear out of nowhere just as Duck run his leg over.

Shawn is a good guy, but his decision to let Duck sit on the tractor cost him his life.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Lars80 said: I dont care what the rest of the forum say.

Oh, seriously, don't be THAT guy. The "rest of the forum" hasn't got ONE opinion.

• @Vainamoinen said: Oh, seriously, don't be THAT guy. The "rest of the forum" hasn't got ONE opinion.

Oh, i am so dramatic!
    I see people in here who want to throw Duck to the walkers, while they let the St.John brothers off the hook because "OH GOD CLEM IS WATCHING ME!"

/laugh

• we're as wildly divided as ...something...thats...wildly divided?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Wait until I argue that the thread title is incorrect because Katjaa is a decent woman!

• @Vainamoinen said: Wait until I argue that the thread title is incorrect because Katjaa is a decent woman!

Katjaa had sex with Kenny ffs. How is that decent?
    Why would a veterinarian marry a fisherman anyways?

• Why kind of Redneck marries a Swedish Vet with No accent?

This line of reasoning is silly

• @Lars80 said: I dont know how old you are, but i am guessing around 10?
    And acting like you are all grown up.

Id take Duck over you in my group any day.
    Who would want to be near a person who blame a kid for the death of an old man anyways? Disturbing.

It was sort of his fault though. (Even if it was a accident)

When confronting a walker you should always try to dispatch it, or get away, not aggravate it. Due to Carl's stupidity at throwing rocks at it (then falling near it) the walker got loose from the mud, while it normally may not have if it didn't sense a meal close by. Thanks to Carl not killing it after he essentially let it get free (he was armed) the Walker was allowed to roam, and in which case, ended up in Dale's death.

A accident? Yes; but if Carl were older or simply had more common sense then he wouldn't of been teasing the Walker like that, and Dale's death could have been spared. So in essence, yes, while it is a accident, Carl's actions did lead up to the death of Dale.

Add Comment