63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Glenn and Abraham, two of my favourite characters. They'd better give Jesus a bigger part and make sure he doesn't die or I'll be all out of favourites. Also- The fact that I met Glenn in the Game and so knows what he sounded like made this death even worse for me, anyone else feel the same? I just know that I'll never be able to play episode 1 of the game again without seeing Glenn and thinking- "Gonna get head bashed in."

• did anyone watch a while back a small conference with robert kirkman the host of talking dead. and the actors of glenn and daryls characters. and ''glenn'' lit a stink bomb and threw it in the audience.after a bit everyone was like jeeez. robert kirkman mentioned killing his character off (glenn) jokingly or maybe he wasnt idk i watched the conference online and that was the dumbest stunt ever. maybe robert kirkman took it personal. i'd be pissed off myself if i had to sit there for an hour n smell that shit. sorry jus bored waiting for ep.3

• @Matrox Yang said: Glenn and Abraham, two of my favourite characters. They'd better give Jesus a bigger part and make sure he doesn't die or I'll be all out of favourites. Also- The fact that I met Glenn in the Game and so knows what he sounded like made this death even worse for me, anyone else feel the same? I just know that I'll never be able to play episode 1 of the game again without seeing Glenn and thinking- "Gonna get head bashed in."

Lol, yeah I feel ya! Glenn's been our home-boy through everything! I actually cried a little :( lol. I too will always think of him getting his head bashed in whenever I see or hear of him :( Glenn and Abraham were 2 of my favorites characters as well :( Sucks how they went out! Makes me sad/mad! lol. But Michonne and Rick are still my number 1 favs by far! And Andrea is cool too.. I have a feeling Andrea's gonna be up on the chopping block soon too though lol.

I would also like to see Jesus playing a bigger role. Perhaps he'll be Rick's new right-hand? (No pun intended, kehehe.. okay maybe a little)

• R.I.P. Glenn, my brother from an Asian mother:(:(:(:(

Revenge will be sweeeeeet:D:D

Le sigh***

• @Gman5852 said: But will he?
    Rick didn't even kill the governor, Lilly did. Heck Rick doesn't even know the governor is dead! We don't know what will happen here.

Rick didn't kill the Governor because he was leaving him to Michonne so she could get her revenge on him for what he did to her. Unfortunetly she was interupted and had to flee before she could finish the job, and they managed patch him up and save him. Rick never had a chance after that to kill him and wasn't/isn't stupid enough to ever go back there. Plus they're miles and miles away from the prison now.

This is different! I'm sure they'll get their revenge on that fuck! Those people have no idea who their messing with! lol

• @Master of Aeons said: I knew what I was getting into. I already read it. Still typing spoilers and spacing something out when there's a tag made for it is pretty pointless.

It's because spoiler tags don't work when you put your mouse over the thread title and see what's inside the text, I set that up so those that accidentally do that can't read any spoilers.

@Master of Aeons said: Rick didn't kill the Governor because he was leaving him to Michonne so she could get her revenge on him for what he did to her. Unfortunetly she was interupted and had to flee before she could finish the job, and they managed patch him up and save him. Rick never had a chance after that to kill him and wasn't/isn't stupid enough to ever go back there. Plus they're miles and miles away from the prison now.

This is different! I'm sure they'll get their revenge on that fuck! Those people have no idea who their messing with! lol
    But that's the thing though. People are acting like Rick will get his sweet revenge, when he never even did on the man who did much worse to him. Rick flat out failed to beat the governor, so what makes you guys think Rick will be victorious here?

• @Gman5852 said: It's because spoiler tags don't work when you put your mouse over the thread title and see what's inside the text, I set that up so those that accidentally do that can't read any spoilers.

That makes sense.

• [quote=zeruis;638935]about the same time that episode 3 of tt's game comes out. We need rick to become like this again:
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101206124438/walkingdead/images/a/af/the_walking_dead_-64_-_page_24.jpg[/quote]

hell yeah!!!

• I'm in the group that only really knows the tv show but I think after seeing some of the writing, artwork, etc. I might have to start reading. Spoilers don't really bother me so that's not an issue.

Add Comment