User Avatar Image

How do you think the game will end?

posted by gameplaykai on - last edited - Viewed by 569 users

well the title says it!

90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @gameplaykai said: ?? I say how do u think it will end?> like the story line

Yeah I know.

I wanted to answer it like you asked "When is it going to end."

needed a chance to vent my frustration at two month long episode releases.

• We'll get to choose our favorite color and everyone ends up starving or resorting to cannibalism.

I'm pretty sure the party will come across Clem's mom at some point, that's about all the predicting I can make.

• End of Season 1: Walkers attack the group, leaving only a few alive. Clem tearfully realizes that this world is different.

End of Season 2: Lee turns into a walker and Clem is forced to shoot him.

• Its going to end with credits rolling(that u cant skip):D

• You choose to save either Lee or Clementine.

• [facetiously]You get to choose to Save Rick and Lee's group both and make all walkers drop dead or save Clementine[/facetiously]

[honestly]Still going to choose Clem[/honestly]

• Choosing between Clem and Lee is too obvious, not to mention the stats screen at the end will just say "You and 99.9% of players decided to sacrifice yourself for Clementine".

I think the last choice will be between escaping with Clementine or sacrificing yourself to save whomever else is left from your group of survivors, then they escape with Clementine. Your relation to Clem, what you teach her and how she develops is the emotional heart of the game, having the last lesson be one of either preserving yourself at all costs or sacrificing yourself for others seems to fit the themes of the Walking Dead fairly well.

It also makes many of your past decisions relevant, since which survivors have made it to the end and how they feel about you and Clementine will seriously impact your willingness to sacrifice Lee for them and leave Clem in their hands.

• I'd assume at since the last episode is called "Out of time" may involve them having go through the last remains of America as they most likely try escape a nuclear explosion.

That or Lee was biten trying save clem and is now trying get her somewhere safe before he turns, Maybe they end up in savannah and clems mother is alive reuniting her with clem just before lee turns.
    Or maybe everyone lives and the zombies turn into candy.

• @hyperkentic rabbit thingy said: I'd assume at since the last episode is called "Out of time" may involve them having go through the last remains of America as they most likely try escape a nuclear explosion.

That or Lee was biten trying save clem and is now trying get her somewhere safe before he turns, Maybe they end up in savannah and clems mother is alive reuniting her with clem just before lee turns.
    Or maybe everyone lives and the zombies turn into candy.

sounds like the joke ending of twelve thirteen

• It probly end with Lee geting bitten and depending on how you raised Clem she may shot him kinda like how carl shot shane in the comics

Add Comment