User Avatar Image

Those that sided with Kenny in the meat locker..

posted by Augurk on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

..because Larry was probably dead and he would've turned. Would you have done the same if it was Carley/Doug lying there? Or Kenny/Katjaa? Lilly? Or even worse.. Clem?

Just wondering if an apparent disike for Larry influenced that decision.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Augurk said: Just wondering if an apparent disike for Larry influenced that decision.

I wonder if those same people spared the brothers later on in the game?

• @Lars80 said: I wonder if those same people spared the brothers later on in the game?

OK, I did spare the brothers, but until I saw Andy and fought him, I honestly thought there would be a chance to deal with them after everyone was safe.

In the end, though, I just couldn't kill him. For one, he was no longer a direct threat. Two, his mother was dead, and most likely his brother as well (Danny DID take a sickle to the shoulder a few times, and got his leg caught in a bear trap - he probably bled out in the barn). He was all alone, and I figured either the Walkers would get him eventually or the Bandits would ( I thought the Bandits were more likely, as they were already pissed at the family).

• @BlackmesaExp said: Your point being?

I understand him, and can see how he could be a walker threat, but I'm a softie...

My point being your L-Man nickname for him requires more typing than his actual name. Thought that was obvious. :cool:

• @Lars80 said: I wonder if those same people spared the brothers later on in the game?

yeah i spared them after i smashed larrys skull because they weren't a threat any more, thats murder rather than survival

• @Death689God said: My point being your L-Man nickname for him requires more typing than his actual name. Thought that was obvious. :cool:

Actually it doesn't. Unless you count the shifts:confused:

• @Augurk said: Actually it doesn't. Unless you count the shifts:confused:

I AM Counting the shifts.

PS: Site running slow for anyone else?

• always around this time mr death

• @CapnJay said: always around this time mr death

Very good, now I know what to expect.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHgpW4b5ew

• I tried saving Larry for a number of reasons

- despite been an ass it's better having an ally/extra pair of hands
    - i generally think we could've crushed zombie cranium before he rose to his feet
    - Clem was watching

• @Sisterofshane said: OK, I did spare the brothers, but until I saw Andy and fought him, I honestly thought there would be a chance to deal with them after everyone was safe.

In the end, though, I just couldn't kill him. For one, he was no longer a direct threat. Two, his mother was dead, and most likely his brother as well (Danny DID take a sickle to the shoulder a few times, and got his leg caught in a bear trap - he probably bled out in the barn). He was all alone, and I figured either the Walkers would get him eventually or the Bandits would ( I thought the Bandits were more likely, as they were already pissed at the family).

If you were Andy. And this man named Lee just killed your brother and mother. Would you have a score to settle? Or would you just lay down and let zombies eat you?

Or let me say this the other way around.
    This man named Andy just left Carley to bleed out in the barn, and his actions caused Clementine to turn into a walker. Now will you just lay down there and let the walkers eat you up. Or will you go after him? Even if it is the last thing you do?

Add Comment